Fracor Design

Anyone ever used them as your interior designer?
Any comment (quality, pricing etc) on them?
Thinking of hiring them.

expensive.

if expensive but good quality, its worth it rite? or u mean its not worth it as compared with the quality of work done.

Expensive, you can get cheaper price from them, usually what i do is i get quotation from them print out n bring other shops to compare and ask if they can make at cheaper price same quality if i really like the material to be used.

material is not up to the price u pay tho… mostly is paying for their designing fees

in miri all materials are the same…differences just upah…get deco mag,draw ur floorplan,use google sketchup or microsoft visio to design…
normally they wont quote extra charges for hacking the walls,rewiring,painting…even accessories also have to buy…in KL, if u do kitchen cabinet accessories are free…

thanks for the info guys.
so far most of my friends sd their quality work is good.
by the way, know any other designer that provide good quality beside them?

gosh !! thats not worth it.

[quote=“pai.tenko”]
by the way, know any other designer that provide good quality beside them?[/quote]

Aino Design.

[quote=“zTiLaSo”][quote=“pai.tenko”]
by the way, know any other designer that provide good quality beside them?[/quote]

Aino Design.[/quote]

Is it the one near piasau above citrus restaurant ?

wish to see their sample portfolio

aino design? will definately check it out. thanks guys. will keep u guy update if manage to find reliable & good designer.

[quote=“miriguy”][quote=“zTiLaSo”][quote=“pai.tenko”]

Aino Design.[/quote]

Is it the one near piasau above citrus restaurant ?

wish to see their sample portfolio[/quote]

yes

btw, aino workmanship is good? cheaper than fracor?

They are good

thks again for the info.

btw, got info frm my another friend, gimno kitchen also good…

Just went Fracor. May I know they charge any fee upon issuance of quotation and design? ?
I think I will not go for them as too pricey and over my budget.

quotation i don’t think there’s a fee…
design… most probably

try to get a Interior Design student to design and own contractor to do the job…much2 cheaper…

[quote=“pai.tenko”]thanks for the info guys.
so far most of my friends sd their quality work is good.

try Fung Interior design studio 0168534155