Forex V1

for u guys who heard before Metatrader4, which is the main base of all the platform u can see… even the big player like the Oanda was based on the mt also…

Trading in forex is like surfing ur surfboard in the big sea… u never know when the shark is coming, u never know when the next big wave is approaching. Newbie will hardly survive if they don’t listen to advise from the senior experienced trader.- AKA EGO…

I do not call myself a professional also but at least with the attitude of willing to learn and humble. and remember the word MONEY MANAGEMENT. Some people thought that forex is like a gamble game, but for me… base on probability, gamble is a sure lose… u will never have a chance to beat a broker in the long run. ask uncle lim :slight_smile: but too bad he’s in the heaven now… ONE word settle: Never fight with probability.

Since you cannot fight probability, but you can fight risk management. There are 2 type of risk ratio in forex. It’s the win/loss ratio, and the risk reward ratio. There are infinite way to trade in forex, but there is no ONE perfect system for ONE single person. This style maybe suit u, but it might not suit me… its true. Hence, you can see someone’s account which had 68% S/L stop loss, and 32% T/P take profit, BUT still making positive amount of money. Beautifully passive income :slight_smile:

In such battlefield, no one is the always winner, and no one is the perfect trader. We learn together, we learn to get better :slight_smile:

Anyway, I am very interested in financial “stuff”… any kaki out there in miri maybe we can sit down and have a chit chat time(oldtown? new mcD in miri beside columbia? or starbuck? hahaha)… who knows we can build up a club or a “private home trading house”. :slight_smile: cheers.

Do not hesitate to contact me:
Email: kuance87@gmail.com (i’ll check my mail hourly XD) so i will surely reply u…
hp no: 016-8741993

Being humble is the key to success

or PM me here…

hi are you a forex traders? what plat form you use? here’s my number 0168967835