Foreigner looking for a chinese Malay tutor to teach Malay

I am a male Taiwanese working in Miri, I would like to have a tutor coming to my house to teach me Malay language. Anybody who is able to speak Chinese and fluent Malay with interest, please reply this post with preferred hour wage; and because of my job, the tutor would be asked to come after 6:30pm

only malay?u dont want bahasa iban or others bumi’s language?

hmmm…interesting…

everyday?

malay as in for daily conversation purposes?

cmmon on guys…the ts may not aware of local (esp. sarawakian) capabilities of mastering 2 or 3 dialect languages apart from their own mother tougue. the ts may need to learn malay too probably due to his nature of work.

bottom line is if you are interested in his offer, ‘pm’ him for details or else dont bother at all.

[quote=“LadyBird”]cmmon on guys…the ts may not aware of local (esp. sarawakian) capabilities of mastering 2 or 3 dialect languages apart from their own mother tougue. the ts may need to learn malay too probably due to his nature of work.

bottom line is if you are interested in his offer, ‘pm’ him for details or else dont bother at all.[/quote]
Agree with ladybird…no need to learn so much 3 dialects maybe because want to learn cause of the work or something…in a few months will catch up sarawakian speaking…

are you male or female?

hhmm… did u miss out on the introduction? on the top?

HI…i would be able to teach. are you still interested?if yes,please email me at wynetiong@google.com

sorry its wynetiong@gmail.com