For Rent: Double Storey Semi-Detached House, Desa Seri, Miri

For Rent : Double Storey Semi-Detached House at Taman Desa Seri, Miri

Prime location, next to Bulatan gardens, no traffic jams, easy access from Jalan Bulan Sabit and Jalan Jee Foh Utama ( via Jalan Jee Foh 8 ). Very central, between Miri City Centre and Piasau/Lutong, with Boulevard Commercial Centre just across the road.

4 bedrooms, 3 toilets, living room, dining room, kitchen, covered outside washing/laundry area, car-porch for 2 cars. Air-conditioners in all 4 bedrooms and living room. Built-in wardrobes in master room and one other bedroom. Long-bath in master room. Piped gas supply with stoves. Stainless-steel water-tank with pressure-pump. Security-grills at ground floor. House is clean and newly painted.

Monthly Rental : Now reduced to RM 2,000.00

Call : 016 - 679 4898 (Mr Lee) for appointment to view.

…BUMP …

Update …

No air-conditioner in Living room, because unable to install due to technical problem. The pre-installed piping were laid too high up.

Accordingly, monthly rental now reduced to RM2,200.00.

Now with bed (in master room only) and dining table with 6 chairs.

… BUMP …

… BUMP …

Still available …

… BUMP …

Hi mr.lee I’m interested in house.hoping to visit Miri for recce trip on Oct 3.long term rental for 4 years.will be posted to Miri.can u send photos of interior of house for viewing?

regards,
Amri

Hi Amri,

Please pm me your email address and I would gladly send the photos to you.

You are also welcome to sms / call me @ 016-679 4898, for an arrangement to view the house (no obligation) when you are in Miri on 03/10/11.

mr.lee my e-mail address is amsham71@gmail.com.what is the built up area of the house?how long has house been vacant? Any water heater?Will call u when I arrive.

Hi Amri,

Please check your email.

Thanks.

… BUMP …

… BUMP …