Flowers

Here are my other collections. :wink:

More on Hycinth and Orchid taken from Keukenhof, The Netherland.

Stef,

Aiyo! the 3rd one is another species of slipper orchid la… why u said never see before… the tour guide so lauyah one…

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH…So nice…those tulips!! My favorite. Does anyone know where I can get tulips in Miri???

Cinta Florist… fake one of course… 8)

Cinta Florist… fake one of course… 8)[/quote]

DOHHHHH…I want REAL ONES! Hahaha…I think have to wait till V.Day then they import it lor…and then it will be expensive… :cry:

[quote=“Thyrius”]Stef,

Aiyo! the 3rd one is another species of slipper orchid la… why u said never see before… the tour guide so lauyah one…[/quote]

Erm, I didnt have a tour guide. I went on my own lah. Besides, the label were all in dutch. I couldn’t understand. :shock:

PLUS, I told you, it didn’t strike as slipper to me!

Cinta Florist… fake one of course… 8)[/quote]

DOHHHHH…I want REAL ONES! Hahaha…I think have to wait till V.Day then they import it lor…and then it will be expensive… :cry:[/quote]

Eh! Val, if you want I will send one to you! :wink:

Oh yeah! It was your birthday yesterday right? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I meant to tell you yesterday over the phone but was disconnected half way!!! Sorry… :oops:

Some more flowers taken from my backyard… hahahaa…

nice shot oh Thyrius… :slight_smile:

Nice shots tsyen75 & everybody!

Mind I join in the fun? Same from the macro shot post.

Flowers are nice, but I m more tempted to ask about the camera spec… :roll:

oh, ok - flowers shot with Olympus SP-550uz. I’ll make it a habit to note down the xifg data in my shots posted next time too

i also want to join… :slight_smile:
this is my Lasap Flower…

all the way those picture i shot is using Lasap SE K800i handphone… :slight_smile:

[quote=“ian”]Nice shots tsyen75 & everybody!

Mind I join in the fun? Same from the macro shot post.[/quote]

Ian,

If you don’t mind, may I ask you where you took those photo of the water lilies…?

Thanks!

[quote=“Thyrius”][quote=“ian”]Nice shots tsyen75 & everybody!

Mind I join in the fun? Same from the macro shot post.[/quote]

Ian,

If you don’t mind, may I ask you where you took those photo of the water lilies…?

Thanks![/quote]

outside my house :slight_smile:

My turn, more shots from my backyard…

hehe,no need to noted down,try using Exif Panda and u will oways see the Exif info when rite click most pics.

The pic was shoot with Olympus SP550,Speed@1/125",Aperture@ F4,ISO50 and focal length @ 9.84mm. :smiley: (if not mistaken,ian got another one with “bee” inside the flower,why dun u share here?) :wink:

Stef, great shots - is your garden such a nice place to be in?

Ok:

But it’s over here as well.