Flowers

Flowers taken at my grandma’s house

another one…

another one… :smiley:

Wow! tsyen75, what flower is that? the pruple one, nice! Here is my attempt taken from my backyard. :slight_smile:

this is my flower from my garden… :smiley:

I cannot load mine for some reason…:frowning:

how come cannot be post ??? size too big ? just resize the picture. resize about 100kb - 150kb will do.

Okay, here goes my second attempt…

and my third and fourth

Hi Stef,

Sorry no idea on the name of the flower… :oops:

The purple flower is planted by my uncle…

What make the flowers so pretty? How does it cheer up your day? I think the flowers are most beautiful… when it is given away… :wink:

Thanks for sharing with us your most beautiful flower ladies!.. and coolman of course.

btw, tsyen75, where’s the hibiscus?

Stef, have you ever saw a slipper orchid before? I got a photo of it back at my old house. My brother took the photo at Mulu… it’s the most beautiful orchid I ever seen. Looked exactly like a slipper…

My turn to share some flowers from my personal collection…

Beautiful… :smiley:

[quote=“Thyrius”]
Stef, have you ever saw a slipper orchid before? I got a photo of it back at my old house. My brother took the photo at Mulu… it’s the most beautiful orchid I ever seen. Looked exactly like a slipper…[/quote]

Slipper? :shock: I am sure I have never seen that before. Show me please?

Here come some more of the hibiscus and other flowers…

Here is my Flower Heart to those pretty girls… lolz…ahahaaa…

marvellous!

[quote=“Stef”][quote=“Thyrius”]
Stef, have you ever saw a slipper orchid before? I got a photo of it back at my old house. My brother took the photo at Mulu… it’s the most beautiful orchid I ever seen. Looked exactly like a slipper…[/quote]

Slipper? :shock: I am sure I have never seen that before. Show me please?[/quote]

I can show it to you but, hope u can wait till next week coz I only go back to my old house on weekend… 8)

At the moment, this is a similar one… I got this from the internet…

http://bengodomon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sumazauorchid1.jpg

http://bengodomon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sumazauorchid2.jpg

http://bengodomon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sumazauorchid-large.jpg

Haa… :lol: @ coolman on your “flower heart” terminology.

Thyrius, that does not resemble slipper to me. :roll: And on your collections, was it taken in Europe? But the 1st photo looked like it was taken at the Botanic Garden in NZ. I love Hycinth…they are great. I love the dark purple one but they stink!

[quote=“Stef”]Haa… :lol: @ coolman on your “flower heart” terminology.

Thyrius, that does not resemble slipper to me. :roll: And on your collections, was it taken in Europe? But the 1st photo looked like it was taken at the Botanic Garden in NZ. I love Hycinth…they are great. I love the dark purple one but they stink![/quote]

Stef… that one in the photo is the Sumazau Lady Slipper Orchid… In fact, there are many other species more… wait till I show you my photo… It looked more like a cinderella shoe to me… :wink: and believe me, one of those young seedling would fetch up to RM500.00 if were to sell at international market… too bad it’s a protected species… and those with flowers would goes up more than RM 1K…

And as for my collection photo, that was taken in Everland, South Korea.