Flickr anyone?

Aloha peeps.
U all know Flickr, ryt?
Well, I actually have my acc there but I rarely use them.
This is the link to my flickr
Hope u guys will visit it and leave some comment, yea?

went over to chech em out…just curious but what camera model are you using? wanna know coz seems like it has some distortion issues especially viewable in the picture entitled “sun set”…but for that particular shot I think it gives the picture a nice effect. :smiley:

eh, how much space do they give you in flickr to upload photos? and whats the maximum resulution? I wanted to sign up last time but never got to it…hehe… also wanted to get a photo.net account but all the people there very pro ler…

Hi there :slight_smile:
I am actually using an old digital camera. It’s a Powershot A410 3.2 Megapixel Canon digital camera.

About the limit of photo storage, you can figure that here.
So, it’s an interesting place to share ur photos, I am actually taking photos for pleasure. So, I am not bothered with the details of the photo…
:wink:
But I am planning to get a video camera soon so that I can start a vlog aka Video blog.
That would be fun,

okie dokie…I still enjoy my powershot A80…but I got my sister to trade mine for her 350D, hehe… :stuck_out_tongue: have to return it to her whenI go back to KL…

thanks for the info, gonig to sign up now…

:wink: my pleasure.
Then we can glance at each other’s flickr… hehe.

aiight…cool. 8)

Just finished creating my a/c and uploaded a couple of pics…

here is my link!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jiaren/

cheekui, I added you into my contact list thingie…

aloha hyperactive :wink:
yeah, I noticed.
Thanks. lol.
Commented on some of ur photos.

aloha cheekui!

…as have I, hehe…and thanks for the comments!

WOW~ u all have really cool pictures!! I use flickr to store most of my personal photos. nothing artistic, fantastic or bombastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s my flickr

too bad there’s limitiation in free accounts. only most recent 200 pics are shown. :frowning:

hehe, geminigeek, flickr has an option, you can upload unltd photos by paying USD24.95 every month :wink:

[quote=“GeminiGeek”]WOW~ u all have really cool pictures!! I use flickr to store most of my personal photos. nothing artistic, fantastic or bombastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s my flickr

too bad there’s limitiation in free accounts. only most recent 200 pics are shown. :([/quote]
Hey GeminiGeek! checked out ur flickr awhile ago…left a couple of comments too, ur job to find one which one! :smiley:
…also added you to my contacts, aiight?

oh, I guess this is a late reply, :wink: Geminigeek, yeah, I actually have went to ur flickr acc and check ur photo. Nice.
Btw, hyperactive I like the photo that was black and white, the one I commented yin-yang :wink:
Nice shot!

thank you. :smiley: blush

my flickr

everyone welcome to view and comment. :smiley:

Whoa. Nice photos :wink:
Do you have their phone no? hehe.

yeah…nice…adding you to my contacts, aiight?