Fitness Centre in Miri

Does anyone know any good gym instructor in Miri? If yes, please share the contact details please. Much appreciate. :mrgreen:

I think there is one just opened at sebarkas there… Opposite the car services there…1st floor…

I noticed that too ALBHmiri. Wonder if anyone has any idea on their operating hours, fee etc. Feel like working out in the gym once the puasa is over

I think it just opened not long… But i donno the name and how much it cost… I saw quite numbers of people go there lea… :lol: :lol:

4-10 PM at the moment… feel free to try…

Hi Jssiong,r u a member of the gym too? I was there yesterday. Tried to find the way up to the gym but couldn’t find their entrance.Ended up to the bazar ramadhan buying something for breaking fast thou

Its at the side , got a stair case , i been there yesterday too :slight_smile:

hi gym lovers,

wat is the fees for joining as member at the New Gym(Red) in SaberKas? anyone knows! PM me! thanks!

Have an nice day!

which side? is it next to the nail spa or next to the ‘Singer’ showroom? wonder if they provide variety of cardio machine

i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Registration fees @ RM339
Monthly fees @ RM100
Annual fees @ RM60

which side? is it next to the nail spa or next to the ‘Singer’ showroom? wonder if they provide variety of cardio machine[/quote]

Between MY Home nail spa and SINGER
they do provide few treadmill thou
can go have a try , they provide few trial

:slight_smile:

[quote=“skydrag”]i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Monthly fees @ RM100
Annual fees @ RM60[/quote]

wat facilities do they got inside there? any Suana, steam room? or Just Gym only in there?

[quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“skydrag”]i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Monthly fees @ RM100

wat facilities do they got inside there? any Suana, steam room? or Just Gym only in there?[/quote]

Not sure bout sauna and stream rooms as yesterday i just mainly go for work out
got a stair case to third floor, i din go up,

u guys can go have a try :slight_smile:

[quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“skydrag”]i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Monthly fees @ RM100

wat facilities do they got inside there? any Suana, steam room? or Just Gym only in there?[/quote]

Well I went there last week, they give free trials for 5 days, which means 5 days in a roll. so if u go there on monday, u can try till friday. There are plenty of machine there, about 5 treadmills if not mistaken? then there is flat bench, inclined bench, declined bench which i think most of the guys may interested.
For me i am more interested in the SKWAT rack LOL should be squat but i prefer skwat :lol:
Besides that, there is smith machine, pull down bar etc… basically is quite nice la… but then i think the price is a little bit expensive cause i’m still a student, so i am only back miri during the summer break which is june till september. Might consider to join after graduate. There is rubber mat on the floor as well, so that to protect the floor, but still will get complain from the boss or Myhome Nail shop if we drop the weight as we are carrying heavy weight since the gym is on second floor. :frowning:

Besides the workout / gym part, on the 3rd floor, there is dance studio and a… what do you call that, fitness studio? where there is class for Combat GX and Muay Thai. Besides that, there is Yoga class in the dance studio. I’m sorry that i’m unable to give details on the schedule for the classes. But so far the place is okay, just that i think the fire escape route maybe a bit small which is hard to escape IF there is one.

I heard they are working on the sauna as well. There are lockers to keep the bags, but most people normally jz throw their bags on the floor. Another thing is that, when the gym is full of people using it, it is quite crowd and the weight might not enough for if u carry more than 100kg of weight, But still it is consider sufficient.

The Manager name is Sylvester Tin, about 25+ years old maybe? quite young guy… he is a nice guy though… haha! anyway Hope the informations listed above is sufficient. Take care when working out! Warm Up and COOL Down is the most important part! Cheers! :smiley:

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/product/17040853/view/1/type/png/width/280/height/280/skwat-4.png

Hi all

Who teaches the muay thai there?

[quote=“snarky”]Hi all

Who teaches the muay thai there?[/quote]

Hmm… maybe amoy from Thailand.

[quote=“macky90”][quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“skydrag”]i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Monthly fees @ RM100

Well I went there last week, they give free trials for 5 days, which means 5 days in a roll. so if u go there on monday, u can try till friday. There are plenty of machine there, about 5 treadmills if not mistaken? then there is flat bench, inclined bench, declined bench which i think most of the guys may interested.
For me i am more interested in the SKWAT rack LOL should be squat but i prefer skwat :lol:
Besides that, there is smith machine, pull down bar etc… basically is quite nice la… but then i think the price is a little bit expensive cause i’m still a student, so i am only back miri during the summer break which is june till september. Might consider to join after graduate. There is rubber mat on the floor as well, so that to protect the floor, but still will get complain from the boss or Myhome Nail shop if we drop the weight as we are carrying heavy weight since the gym is on second floor. :frowning:

Besides the workout / gym part, on the 3rd floor, there is dance studio and a… what do you call that, fitness studio? where there is class for Combat GX and Muay Thai. Besides that, there is Yoga class in the dance studio. I’m sorry that i’m unable to give details on the schedule for the classes. But so far the place is okay, just that i think the fire escape route maybe a bit small which is hard to escape IF there is one.

I heard they are working on the sauna as well. There are lockers to keep the bags, but most people normally jz throw their bags on the floor. Another thing is that, when the gym is full of people using it, it is quite crowd and the weight might not enough for if u carry more than 100kg of weight, But still it is consider sufficient.

The Manager name is Sylvester Tin, about 25+ years old maybe? quite young guy… he is a nice guy though… haha! anyway Hope the informations listed above is sufficient. Take care when working out! Warm Up and COOL Down is the most important part! Cheers! :smiley:

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/product/17040853/view/1/type/png/width/280/height/280/skwat-4.png[/quote]

Hi Macky90,

is the Combat & yoga class free for member to join or needs to add some fees? when they will start to have sauna room there? any ideas? wat is the miri base 085-? telephone no. overthere? do u has any clue?

Cheers! thanks for the information above! have an nice workouts! Cool!

[quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“macky90”][quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“skydrag”]i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Monthly fees @ RM100

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/product/17040853/view/1/type/png/width/280/height/280/skwat-4.png[/quote]

Hi Macky90,

is the Combat & yoga class free for member to join or needs to add some fees? when they will start to have sauna room there? any ideas? wat is the miri base 085-? telephone no. overthere? do u has any clue?

Cheers! thanks for the information above! have an nice workouts! Cool![/quote]

Hi junglebell,

This is his contact number 010-408 9229 Sylvester Tin
Sorry I am not in Miri right now, so I am not sure about it actually. Hope this help you! :smiley:

macky90

Yeah, just simply asking them on fb also can…just search for Ace Fitness. But right now it is costing RM15 for 5 days trial. 8)

[quote=“macky90”][quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“macky90”][quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“skydrag”]i understand that the fees are as below :-

ACE GYM
Monthly fees @ RM100

Hi Macky90,

Cheers! thanks for the information above! have an nice workouts! Cool![/quote]

Hi junglebell,

This is his contact number 010-408 9229 Sylvester Tin
Sorry I am not in Miri right now, so I am not sure about it actually. Hope this help you! :smiley:

macky90[/quote]