Find jobs?

any vacancy in miri?

at miri… anywhere also vacancy. it’s depend on you want do it or not! do you wish boss begging you to join his company? haiz!

Hi shook, i think you have been posting threads asking for vacancies for quite some time now. Maybe you can consider alternative employment and not only restrict yourself to finding jobs in Miri, and jobs that is outside things you study in IPT. Always better to have jobs in your resume for your future career rather than a blank slate. Good luck for your job search.

what you actually want? cleaning job is also vacancy, you want?

become Fatgoat for FOC you want shook?

What kind of comment is this… hahaha…

U can call this number… 085-658691 and look for Mr Toh of Toh Ah Kaw Contractor.
They need general workers for rubbish collection or rubbish truck driver.

I am sourcing for Storeman with rig experiences. To be employed in Labuan water on 25th March 13. Kindly email to joerayliew@gmail.com
Please scan and email recent passport size photo, safety passbook, bosiet cert, pmu medical report, testimonials, certificates and seaman book - charge & discharge from work location. Latest resume is required.
Good Luck !

Any interested applicants out there kindly email to me soonest. There will be an interview conducted upon successful candidates.