Vacancies are available in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru, Miri, Kuching.
- To provide on on-site support for desktop hardware, desktop applications, emails, printer and network related issues
- To install, de-install, configure and support MS Windows OS, MS Windows applications and others user’s application
- To perform on-site break/fix problem troubleshooting and resolution
- To perform hardware and software moves, adds and changes
- To perform preventive maintenance
- To invoke problem escalation process to next level of support
- To carry out project roll out and installation
**Job Requirements **
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in the support, administration, maintenance, configuration and building of Wintel desktop and network environment
- Working knowledge inWin2K/XP/Win7 Operating Systems, and Microsoft desktop applications such as Microsoft Office, Anti-virus software etc.
- Working knowledge in PC hardware, printer and networking equipment
- Applicant must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizens
- 1 Year Contract Position.