· Oversees Operation at the well site.
· Responsible for the activities relative to maintaining, setting up, testing, and operating equipment.
· Conducts pre-job toolbox safety meetings, reviews and verifies job plan with customer representative and manages any changes required, checks and verifies equipment as per job plan, completes all job documentation.
· Ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
· Promotes and takes an active part in quality management & improvement processes (API SPEC Q2)
· Coach and mentor junior team members.
· Performs all phase of job preparation include perforating performance modeling, simulation and analysis.
· Visit client for pre and post job meeting as required.
· Job plan for the local area, review proposals received from Business Development.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in TCP/Well Leak Diagnostic and Repair/Well Testing/Slickline or related fields (onshore/offshore)
Ability to communicate in all level of people, good in writing & spoken English language.
Ability to work under pressure, tight deadline, independently working conditions.