FIC alumni receive Middlesex University degrees

(From left) Cassandra, Lo and Grace (fourth left) celebrate their
graduation in London.

(From left) Cassandra, Lo and Grace (fourth left) celebrate their graduation in London.

MIRI: Seven Fajar International College (FIC) Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (DipOSH) graduates received their degrees from Middlesex University, London during the university’s July convocation.

Cassandra Lisa Garnette, Chin Jin Yang, Gideon Anthony Lijua, Grace Paul, Loretta Lo, Roystina George and Tony Yong Su Ming are the latest batch of FIC DipOSH graduates who furthered their studies at Middlesex University under the credit transfer scheme and earned their Bachelor of Science – Honours (BSc – Hons) in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (OSHE) in just one academic year.

FIC and Middlesex University collaboration began in 2009.

Middlesex University has a history of excellence of over 130 years. It is consistently recognised by the Quality Assurance Agency for the highest standards in teaching and is internationally recognised for research that has real impact on people’s lives.

Students have the opportunity to work alongside lecturers and professors who draw on their research, professional experience and expertise in their fields.

FIC’s DipOSH is the only college diploma in OSH programme with recognition from the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) Malaysia, as well as Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) accreditation and recognition from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, United Kingdom (IOSH-UK).

With DOSH recognition, graduates can register as safety and health officers or SHOs with DOSH upon completion with relevant work experience.

For details call 085-491448 or 085-644803, email query@kolejfajar.edu.my or go to www.kolejfajar.edu.my.

LikeTweet

Source: http://miri.my/2016/09/01/fic-alumni-receive-middlesex-university-degrees/