FedEx miri

hey guys~~
where is FedEx company in miri? :oops:

Use poslaju… Nice and reliable postage service provider… Malaysia company some more… Support support!

yeah i always use poslaju but this time i buy something from china and that china guy send me using fedex so i have to fedex office to pick up the parcel
you know where is it?

Hmm not sure. If he send something to your home address, I would very sure that fedex will send to your doorstep. My experience buying from hk is the postage company change to poslaju upon arrival in Msia, den send to my doorstep :slight_smile:

next to mega hotel, just opposite mint cafe :smiley:

[quote=“ch3n”]hey guys~~
where is FedEx company in miri? :oops:[/quote]
I think the FedEx ppl will call u up , here only have their sub-contractor to do the job… :slight_smile:

I think we do have FedEx in Miri… last time the person using FedEx uniform and lorry deliver my parcel.

yupe, but not the whole branch :smiley: they do have the truck and uniform… tats all they have… their company are mainly managing the courier cargo at airport there…

fed ex rulez over poslaju man but exp a bit la lols

Last year I bought a few things from oversea via eBay and they stated FedEx service.
The 1st time was camera lens from Korea but when it arrive, it was Poslaju delivering it
The 2nd time I ordered battery grip from HK, it was DHL delivering it here
The 3rd time I ordered another set battery grip from HK, it was Poslaju again
But in all 3 cases the documentations are FedEx from country of origin.

hmm…that mean fedex dun have office at miri right? :shock:
last time i saw the van park near the parkson mall pertonas station there i tot the office is around but cant find it :roll:

will wait the call then haha

Now they have already. But don’t know where. Try google it.

[quote=“ch3n”]hmm…that mean fedex dun have office at miri right? :shock:
last time i saw the van park near the parkson mall pertonas station there i tot the office is around but cant find it :roll:

will wait the call then haha[/quote]

they will call you. If you’re not at home they will ask where you are and deliver to you there instead.
I did that when they wanted to deliver my item and at that time i was having breakfast in town…

[quote=“ch3n”]hmm…that mean fedex dun have office at miri right? :shock:

will wait the call then haha[/quote]

You can try call this number 016 —886—0848 (Jeffery) , His staff (Andy) are in-charge in Fedex. u can ask Andy phone number from him. :smiley:

aw men…fedex keep delay till today my item still stuck at fedex china…
really slow then turtle

Lies! FeDex is same shop with skynet!