Exotic Food or Pet

Anyone interested in having Biawak/Snakes/Etc Wild Animals as exotic food or pet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

interested or ever been eating them?
dunno about you up town girls, to us kampung boys, those are not exotic. pretty much kampung version of KFC & Pizza Hut.

p/s: anyone cook dog here?

interested or ever been eating them?
dunno about you up town girls, to us kampung boys, those are not exotic. pretty much kampung version of KFC & Pizza Hut.

p/s: anyone cook dog here?[/quote]

i’d say dog was a cross between pork and chicken…very oily but all so good…

meh…dog meat much better. musang, sawa, kancil, pelanduk…fuh…just typing 'em ady make my mouth watery.

I mean i’m helping my friend sell them so i need to test market here… dog meat is my grandpa specialty but i will never eat dog meat… I cant bear to eat it… biawak or snake or tupai or others… who interested to buy?? dead or alive… :o

laa…it would be easier if you explain early.
since dog meat is your grandpa specialty, its restaurant or what?

or sell raw meat?

raw and cook… but his was gone already… anyone want buy biawak/snake/snapping turtle/etc pm me~@@@ if there are people interested then my friend will consider selling those here~~ As pet or food up to you~#@

Does your friend have a valid licence from wildlife department to sell these animals?

meh…if the granddad happens to be a Bumi with licensed shotgun, he dont need any permit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You mean having a licensed shotgun can sell animals even if its protected?

You mean having a licensed shotgun can sell animals even if its protected?[/quote]

nope, not really. as those folks not poachers, they hunt for food. that law not really apply to them.
if they do, most ulu & rumah panjai folks already end up in jail.

I thought they can hunt for food but not sale. correct me if I’m wrong

When the TS stated exotic animals as food or pet, I thought he/she was trading live animals for food or as pets.