• Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / or related engineering.
• 5 years’ experience in sales for capital equipment.
• Knowledge and exposure to engine or power systems business will be an added advantage.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
• Able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Able to travel and work at site.
• Responsible for New Machine, Rental and Used prime engine sales.
• Responsible to promote the Company’s products to all potential clients. i.e. Mechanical & Electrical Consultants, Contractors.
• To provide complete quotations or offers to the clients/ customers.
• To prepare and submit tender bids.
• Responsible to conduct direct negotiations with buyer.
• Responsible to build customers relationships and promotes company’s product image.
• To maintain and provide feedback to Head Office, on competitors activities updates i.e. Pricing, Product Campaign, Sales Arrangement, etc.
• To provide sales/ technical information on the products offered to the customers.
• To carry out transactions and ensure documentations are in order.
• Responsible for debts management.
• To review and monitor credit sales, debtors’ position and legal claims regularly.