Enquiries for all Maxis Broadband Users in Miri?

Dear Maxis Broadband Users in Miri, Goodday!

Does anyone knows how to reduce monthly usage volume by using ur broadband? how actually is the wise way of reducing the usage volume?

By Knowlege, increasing the size of the web browser cache will reducing the volume? how effectively to increase the size of
web browser cache? what is the step of doing it? anyone know more than me? please advised me! thanks

If the monthly usage quota no achieved the limited but the quotas has being told was nearly achieved. is it as obviously Maxis wouldn’t allows u to browse at all online anymore with few quotas?

Any Wise ways of doing it to save your monthly usage of your broadband? please advised me! thanks!~

Cheers! have an nice day!please give any advises & suggestions! Cheers!

Hi, if you are experiencing quota problems, switch to celcom broadband today under these terms:-

a) No contract - Usage counted by days

b) No deposit - Means no hutang hutang

c) Get rebates every month

d) Unlimited usage - will be caped at 5GB, but still unlimited @ no extra costs!!

e) FREE modem @ no conditions

[quote=“sugardevil”]Hi, if you are experiencing quota problems, switch to celcom broadband today under these terms:-

d) Unlimited usage - will be caped at 5GB, but still unlimited @ no extra costs!!

e) FREE modem @ no conditions[/quote]

[size=200]Careful SUGARDEVIL is a CONMEN[/size]
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1551606

dat one no matter. he/she didnt post any link that related to him/her…
but Celcom is a big liar. i’m ok with slow speed althou i pay RM99 a month but always disconnect? that is unacceptable

[quote=“sugardevil”]Hi, if you are experiencing quota problems, switch to celcom broadband today under these terms:-

e) FREE modem @ no conditions[/quote]

Go dai… conmen