- To be based at Miri or Niah in Sawarak for State Road Maintenance Project under JKR Sarawak
- Plan and execute routine maintenance work and traffic management plan at site
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and company safety policy at site
- Control profit and loss (P&L) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for given district
- Track and analyse all claims and payments process and provide report to Project Lead
- Review subcontractors performance report
- Propose rectification for work at site and close gap within stipulated time
- Directly supervise technicians and supervisors at specific site
- Submit proposal to generate additional instruction of work from client
- Attend and execute emergency work as required by the contract/client
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Engineer specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or road maintenance.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Local Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.