End of year 2008

We are fastly approaching the end of year 2008. so far, does anyone achieve their 2008 targets or dreams? be it on love or carrier or anything. mind to share it here?

I din achieve anything but I did get to try things I din get to do and learn something new…can it counted as minor achievement??

of cos it can be counted. learned something new is always a good thing in our life :slight_smile:

It think i should be counting down for year end…2 more months to year end…
then it will come close for me to go home…

Year 2008 has proven to be a traumatic one for me. It was first highlighted by some successes but my life has been a mess since late June. When taking score of my predicaments, I found out that I have been responsible for 80% of my blunders.
There is one thing I have learnt for sure-- the need to stay level-headed in times of trouble . Being panicky can only invite more pains.
Nevertheless, equanimity has little chance to be part of me given my easily excitable nature.I’ll try my best to make it mine though. :smiley:

can’t wait to countdown to 2009 in Miri…

any countdown event in Miri this year?

time run really really fast…2 more months to go…
overall, 2008 can consider as a fantastic year 4 me…
satisfied lur…hehe

its great u hear that u had most of the great time this year even we have 2 more months to go…

for me, there had been many ups and downs, high and lows, and also sweet and sour…too many things had been happen in my life the worst of worst i had been experienced…but i am growing from that…

hoping the year ahead would be a btter one

any countdown event in Miri this year?[/quote]

not sure marriot will have fireworks display again this year…

very memorable and properous year for me, this 2008.

get promoted, finished my distance learning, salary increment, being a husband, but most importantly - changing my car!!

[quote=“pEi”]It think i should be counting down for year end…2 more months to year end…
then it will come close for me to go home…[/quote]

woo, when back Miri o, Pei?
Dun knw got the chance to meet wit u or not leh :lol:

sabar la kawan…there are still 2 busy months waiting ahead, making the time is hard, rough and sometimes nice at the same time. anyway, 2008 had been a much-better, i would say, one of the best year for me, too. hope to everybody else, too :wink:

[quote=“rac_yiing”][quote=“pEi”]It think i should be counting down for year end…2 more months to year end…
then it will come close for me to go home…[/quote]

woo, when back Miri o, Pei?
Dun knw got the chance to meet wit u or not leh :lol:[/quote]

me ah next year cny…
where r u going??

If you’re asking me,
I finally complete 1 face of rubik’s cube an that’s one of my dream before 2008 ends.I finally complete only 1 face today. :smiley:

Yeah, unplanned achievements! That is why I prefer to let things come as it is. Better to achieve something you never plan than not to achieve anything you have planned or having new year resolutions. You just get stress when you know you are not going to achieve anything!

If you keep on doing year after year and never achieve them, well… :mrgreen:

Couldn’t agree more with that…
That is why people say, ‘What? You don’t have a plan or dream?’
I could only say I had something just in mind but not going big but did think but not planning it big.
Sometimes a little surprise and also achievement that is unexpected makes life better and happier isn’t it??