Embroidery hoop

If anyone here knows where to purchase them in miri, thanks for helping.

Embroidery hoops are those wooden or plastic circular hoops that holds a fabric in place to creat even tension in the fabric making it easier to stitch and sew.

try get them frm golden dragon? u may find one thr.

thanks =)

might be going to that area today.

embroidery hoop

thanks kaypohqueen!

they are selling them there =D

can purchase at emart nearby too…

whoa O.o

applebee knows im nearby emart?

=)

u’re most welcome hakim! for patchwork 1 rite tht thing?

Hakim do i knw you? but i dunno u are in emart nearby, but i ever buy cross-stich materials from that area. same roll with sugarbun. i just help to suggest since u look for it…hope u get what u need…

[quote=“hakim”]whoa O.o

=)[/quote]

yeah it’s for the patchwork ones.
hihi i thought miri hardly sell them because i have never seen my mum’s friend using them.
=)

[quote=“applebee”]Hakim do i knw you? but i dunno u are in emart nearby, but i ever buy cross-stich materials from that area. same roll with sugarbun. i just help to suggest since u look for it…hope u get what u need…

[quote=“hakim”]whoa O.o

=)[/quote][/quote]

haha^^ thanks again for the really helpful info.
if it wasn’t for you, i wouldn’t have known i can go to emart too =)

Hakim are u malay?

hey there lacelace =)

im a chinese-muslim.

sadly, i cant speak mandarin or any chinese dialect because me dad never taught me (grrr…seething :evil: )

i can teach you speak… what u do now? i tot u say you go for hotel line? since u ask me so many questions bout PA last time?

not a problem, Hakim. coz i do needle work too and of course knw where to get when i need it. i stay at permy, occasionally buy materials from emart area, so i knw… :wink:

[quote=“applebee”]Hakim do i knw you? but i dunno u are in emart nearby, but i ever buy cross-stich materials from that area. same roll with sugarbun. i just help to suggest since u look for it…hope u get what u need…

[quote=“hakim”]whoa O.o

=)[/quote][/quote]

haha^^ thanks again for the really helpful info.
if it wasn’t for you, i wouldn’t have known i can go to emart too =)[/quote]

hihi
oh yeah.
im going for hotel management.

i guess i was just curious about actual PA’s job.
i think it is a prestigious job because PAs keep things in check for the life of the person to runs the company =)

yes.

good luck to you…