Electricity Bill Payment

hi, i get a o new by yesterday eveving , my friend just told me now his house electricity bill can pay how much as he like only… when he told me this new i was so suprise about it… he said that he got a friend very close with the ppl work in sesco so they can do like this… at the 1st u just pay some money to them then after that everymonth just how much u like to pay is ok… no need to follow the bill from sesco… so my friend now every month only pay rm150.00 then using the air cond 24 hours time… can u all believe it? he still asking me want to do it or not… if want he will contact with the person who introducer him…

cool but i heard its illegal.

is it?? my why they still can do it? but they said they are very close with the person inside sesco oh… he said no problem oh…

Thomas Wong, are you trying to promote your service here? It is illegal, i suggest you promote it elsewhere and dont spoil the image of MCNEt. We are not interested in this illegal stuff of yours. And the authorities might try to track you down if they see this in here.

semmy,
i am not promote my service at here… i not mean want to spol the image of mcnet… i am just telling what i know only… so i wish u understqand about it… the person who do this illegal thing is not me… hope u understand

its illegal…btw until when it can stand…if whole of our life its ok lah…

It’s not true - according an officer, Noraini at SESCO Miri (085-652020) when I asked for clarification. So this must be sort of rumor la OR just like a case in Sibu years back - where the whole housing area - only pay min amount for their bills (irrespective of charges) - and that meter reader making (extras in thousand of ringgit monthly). He was sacked - and but no charges were pressed against him.

Sesco Kuching said they would investigate the matter.

I know about it.

It’s nothing to do with the clerk inside the sesco.

It’s about the technician…
The sesco contractor, the have the seal to seal your meter.
If you open the seal yourself, you will face a court charge for fraud.

But, if this technician “help” you to modify the meter, and then seal it back then…
Then you will have nothing againts you in law.
If sesco find out pun, they can’t do nothing because their seal is there.
Meaning it’s their fault and not yours…

However it only save you around 80% of your electricity bills and very good for new house.
If you do it on your old house, it will look suspicious and sesco will find out the big different in your bills and ask for “good” technician to fix it.

My neighbour are like that, every month his bill around rm 80 , because his cousin are SESCO technician so he know how to manipulate the meter

wgn_white,
but as my friend told me that they no need go to sesco to pay the bill oh… the person who incharge of it will help them to pay 1st then after that they just pay them… actually i not so sure about it also lah… i just dun understand why they want do like this? save 80% already a very big amount loh… everymonth can save alot of money if like this… wowowo :lol:

You don’t have any common sense, do you?

It is as clear as day that this is STEALING.

They tamper your electrical usage (whether modifying electric meter or manipulate data at the office) so that your bill won’t register high usage, thus you getting lower bill.

Why they do this? Use your head a bit. Why do people STEAL? :roll:

[quote=“thomaswong”]wgn_white,
but as my friend told me that they no need go to sesco to pay the bill oh… the person who incharge of it will help them to pay 1st then after that they just pay them… actually i not so sure about it also lah… i just dun understand why they want do like this? save 80% already a very big amount loh… everymonth can save alot of money if like this… wowowo :lol:[/quote]

Only suitable if you buy a new house where no one have ever occupied the house.
History of the bills does count bro… :wink:

You don’t have any common sense, do you?

It is as clear as day that this is STEALING.

They tamper your electrical usage (whether modifying electric meter or manipulate data at the office) so that your bill won’t register high usage, thus you getting lower bill.

Why they do this? Use your head a bit. Why do people STEAL? :roll:[/quote]

To make a living in this down turn economy? :roll:

:slight_smile: yup i know this case… many people are doing like this… my uncle them also do like this… a guy asked my dad to do this also… this really a stealling… i think sesco rugi so many oh but for that guy sure he got so many “kangtaou” = $$$$ :wink: