- to lead and supervise subordinates in electrical maintenance of machinery and equipment, fabrication or installation work on modification and/or improvement
- to identify and analyse problems, and propose for modifications and/or improvement to equipment and parts, and plant buildings
- to negotiate with suppliers and contractors for fast delivery and quality spares
- to ensure up-to-date and accurate inventory of spares and instruments and order for purchase when required
- to discuss with production departments for process line and quality improvement
- to carry out planned maintenance according to schedule
- to record machine history in detail and propose improvement of work systems
- to ensure safety in the work environment at all times
- to coordinate with production departments on equipment that require repair, maintenance and upgrading
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.