E-mart commercial center

the permyjaya ppl now days no need to fo to tamu muhibah to buy fresh vege.

its also very convenient for ppl from kuala baram n desa senadin…

The ‘e’ stand for ‘easy-market’ i think. :lol:
If u observe the shops there you will notice that the shops is so simple that the shops inside can actually be completed in one day.
Its just setting up a few ‘tiangs’, then hammer the big big board on it and TADAH another shop is done!!!
The mart is of coz stand for market.

E-mart is going to be Miri’s ‘Petaling Street’ soon. If the plans go well.

Starting from the tamu then the kuih muih stalls and now they are moving into all the fake stuffs.

i live in lutong baru area and i find it very convenient tho…since they got their own pc shop there,i dun have to drive all the way to boulevard to get the pc stuff…although the stuff in the pc shop is limited but hey…its better then nothing kan???as for the bbq stalls…hehehe…u shud try one stall called the long something2 one…the cili there can make u cry worh…just a few dip in the cili and u’ll be looking for water…

[quote=“berngo”]The ‘e’ stand for ‘easy-market’ i think. :lol:
If u observe the shops there you will notice that the shops is so simple that the shops inside can actually be completed in one day.
Its just setting up a few ‘tiangs’, then hammer the big big board on it and TADAH another shop is done!!!
The mart is of coz stand for market.

E-mart is going to be Miri’s ‘Petaling Street’ soon. If the plans go well.

Starting from the tamu then the kuih muih stalls and now they are moving into all the fake stuffs.[/quote]but the place is kinda dirty ler :roll:

opps… kinda dirty is also sumthing in my mind… Everyone or all the shop owners have been complaining bout this issue…

I am sure your dirty is bcoz of the flies at the food court area rite?
I think tat is the ‘dirtiest’ place… imagine eating at the table with flies all over you… its just irritating and YUCK!!! And i personally just hate eating there… But have been taking most of my meals there when i am back in miri and still healthy and strong!!

Someone can give ideas on how to make the place cleaner?
Imagine with the fish market just right beside it… where it attracts flies…

The management is trying its best to improve the flies thingy…
By providing more ice for the fish now… With its own ice making container…
:lol:

did u guys notice that, there are few poster between emart (fish market) with fun lin printed with words “e-mail”.

I guess that was auto-correct problem… hehehe

and u cant find “cheese” over there.

Haha… Tats really a big mistake tat even the management dunno wat to do with tat.
If throw away ALL the posters will be REALLY REALLY a big waste.
The management printed to to to many of it. Save cost ma. Print in larger quantity cheaper.
A lot of this E-mail poster is still waiting to be put up.

Shh… u dont say i dont say, just hopes that no one sees it lar.
:lol:

huhuhuhu. But i like the “bbq stuff” over that side. Non halal one i mean. The most sedap one is “TELANG USAN” stall

E-mail?! Anyone got pics of it? Would be funny.

E-mart is built for the low-to-medium income group people, and with lots of cost savings to maintain the business, hygiene is compromised. Hopefully the management will take this matter seriously, cause I’ll be visiting e-mart very often in the future.

Its not that dirty for me. Its quite norm in Malaysia. If the “pasar” is clean. Sure there are no “active” business around.

alexallied are u the owner of the car accessories opposite new fun lin restaurant? Sorry if i have mistaken.
If you are, then hello, i am your neighbour.

Yeah, Cleanliness is wat everyone hopes for…
Lets just see how serious can the management be in this matter…
From my own opinion the cleanliness have really improved over this 3 years.

how much is the price for the lobster?? u mean the fun lin seafood restaurant issit?

The exact price i am not tat sure.
But the lobster there not tat popular…i think.
the crab is STEADY! Cheap summore…
Issh… cant wait to go bek to enjoy the crabs…

yup… go for crab. female one

why not try the lobster? i heard there quite cheap compare to other place…very yummy hehehe…cant wait go back miri want to eat lobster…

[quote=“berngo”]alexallied are u the owner of the car accessories opposite new fun lin restaurant? Sorry if i have mistaken.
If you are, then hello, i am your neighbour.
[/quote]

No, that one’s my bro-in-law one. Mine’s in Bintulu.

Btw, neighbour? which one is you? Union Car Accessories? :roll:

haha… not dealing in car accessories lar…
The shoe shop beside ur brothers in law shop… .SHOE HOUSE.

sagaraptor, y female crab? Female ones taste better?
:roll: :slight_smile:

an eggggg… an eggggg… and it cost u a few RM more then the male one

Female ones proven to have more
flesh. plus they have eggs which is nicer
so more expensive…

EMart has evolved to be the core centre
of Lutong/Tudan/Permyjaya area…

Try to go there between 5.30-8.30pm,
damn crowded man…

• SaM