E-Game Station(Emart)cheats customer money

My uncle bought a new Xbox 360 set from E-Game (this shop opposite TT art at E-Mart))last week at Rm1,400++.At the time they were a bit busy so they told him that they don’t have time to test the console,no need to worry coz the give 3 months full warranty they said.If got any problem they will change with new set within 3 months period.So my uncle didn’t test it and brought the player home.At home the player cannot read any disc and suspecting something wrong,he went back to them and ask them if something wrong with the player,Surprisingly the boss there said it was not their problem and there is no warranty at all.Didn’t even bother to test it at that time.Attitude is rude and looks like he is ready to punch people.Cmmon this is not cheap man,Rm1400!
Need you guys help,in this type of case should i want to complain,which department can i go to?KPDN or where?We will surely take action against this shop only a matter of time.So this is just to let you out there know do not buy any thing from them in the future,they are not trustable.

[quote=“kpdnkk”]My uncle bought a new Xbox 360 set from E-Game (this shop opposite TT art at E-Mart))last week at Rm1,400++.At the time they were a bit busy so they told him that they don’t have time to test the console,no need to worry coz the give 3 months full warranty they said.If got any problem they will change with new set within 3 months period.So my uncle didn’t test it and brought the player home.At home the player cannot read any disc and suspecting something wrong,he went back to them and ask them if something wrong with the player,Surprisingly the boss there said it was not their problem and there is no warranty at all.Didn’t even bother to test it at that time.Attitude is rude and looks like he is ready to punch people.Cmmon this is not cheap man,Rm1400!
Need you guys help,in this type of case should i want to complain,which department can i go to?KPDN or where?We will surely take action against this shop only a matter of time.So this is just to let you out there know do not buy any thing from them in the future,they are not trustable.[/quote]

Got receipt?
No receipt cannot do anything.

Do u mind take a picture of ur receipt to show us?
Without receipt or proof u bought the console at that shop, u will only sound like a person trying to defame that shop.

No receipt, no need talk.

And if u say, no receipt upon purchase then its totally weird liao. Becoz, no matter how busy, when got sales, sure 100% need to open bill or invoices or receipt.

I bought 3 games there, also can get cash bill. (pirated games somemore)

Got receipt,no scanner how to scan bro?

The irony of this KPDNKK fellow. He know how to talk about the law, cite regulations, fines, etc. but now he got screwed and asking people what he should do?

LOL!

yes Whatman,i got screwed!it’s my uncle.just trying to help help.need your advice if u can give.

the x-box your uncle bought is modded set?

can’t help, say no to piracy. :mrgreen:

Why he never report on his uncle for buying pirated software.

How to be KPDNKK officer like this? :mrgreen:

I can only advise people not to buy pirated,i cannot stop them from doing so…
Cmmon back to the main topic here.Customer got cheated here…

any console bought MUST BE CHECKED AND TESTED before cash

changes hand and receipt must be issued. got the receipt or not?

easy…go his shop buat hal sajalah :twisted:

Walau eh!buat hal,can u help me do that?

wow kpdnkk give commed… u say ur uncle last week bought a XBOX with RM1400.
Same question for me to ask…got resit to proof? acording to my fren said, he usaully sell RM1750 for whole set of XBOX.
did u go to wrong shop to buy???

my fren said, if really got whole set of XBOX with RM1400. he will order from u as much as u have!!!

if u dont mind u can post up ur name & contact number. my fren say he will instivicate ur uncle case…

[quote=“michael8380”]wow kpdnkk give commed… u say ur uncle last week bought a XBOX with RM1400.
Same question for me to ask…got resit to proof? acording to my fren said, he usaully sell RM1750 for whole set of XBOX.

my fren said, if really got whole set of XBOX with RM1400. he will order from u as much as u have!!!

if u dont mind u can post up ur name & contact number. my fren say he will instivicate ur uncle case…[/quote]

Price : RM 1 199

x1 ORINGAL Wireless Controller
x10 DVD Games

Game types Xbox 360 4GB
Special 3.2G processor IBM Power-PC CPU
Display characteristics of a special chip 500MHz ATI graphics processor
4GB memory
Pixel fill rate 16G pixels / sec, more than four times the state sampling anti-aliasing samples per second fill rate 16 billion
Polygon Performance 500M POLYGON / sec.
1 trillion floating-point floating point octal
All games support high-definition format 16:9,720 p, 1080i, full-screen anti-aliasing completely
DVD game carrier
Network functions BOXLIVE (online upgrade, download games, online multiplayer gaming)
Wireless Built-in WiFi 802.11N support
Supports wireless controllers
HDMI AV Cable HDMI output fiber
Audio support 48KHz 16-bit audio with 320 independent decompression channels 32-bit audio processor, more than 256 audio channels
Handle high-performance wireless rechargeable handle
Interface, wireless controller interface, 2, USB2.0 5, the memory card slot 2, Ethernet interface (10/100)
Removable hard disk storage expansion
Other features third-party software support, IPTV
Support for Microsoft’s new game controller Kinect
Game Color Black
Power 110V-250V power

1 YEARS WARRANTY SERVICE!!!OFFER!!OFFER!!!

Call Me NOW 0167882007(Ah Qing)

[quote=“michael8380”]wow kpdnkk give commed… u say ur uncle last week bought a XBOX with RM1400.

if u dont mind u can post up ur name & contact number. my fren say he will instivicate ur uncle case…[/quote]

Brand New XBOX-360 SLIM 4GB-Black(JTAG)
(FULL Unlock Can Play All latest xbla Game)

PACKAGE INCLUDED:
-XBOX360 BLACK SLIM CONSOLE X 1
-ORI 135W POWER ADAPTOR 240v X 1
-COMPOSITE AV CABLE X 1
-4GB internal MEMORY X 1
-ORI WIRELESS CONTROLLER X 1
-HDMI CABLE(High-Speed) X 1
Serious Buyer Are Welcome~!
SMS/Call:
016-6802153 Leo

The Rm1,750 set is with Kinect my fren,the Rm1,499 no kinect.

[quote=“kpdnkk”][quote=“michael8380”]wow kpdnkk give commed… u say ur uncle last week bought a XBOX with RM1400.

Brand New XBOX-360 SLIM 4GB-Black(JTAG)
(FULL Unlock Can Play All latest xbla Game)

PACKAGE INCLUDED:
-XBOX360 BLACK SLIM CONSOLE X 1
-ORI 135W POWER ADAPTOR 240v X 1
-COMPOSITE AV CABLE X 1
-4GB internal MEMORY X 1
-ORI WIRELESS CONTROLLER X 1
-HDMI CABLE(High-Speed) X 1
Serious Buyer Are Welcome~!
SMS/Call:
016-6802153 Leo[/quote]

My fren called to leo (0166802153) he said he did buy any xbox console from egame…

[quote=“kpdnkk”][quote=“michael8380”]wow kpdnkk give commed… u say ur uncle last week bought a XBOX with RM1400.

Price : RM 1 199

x1 ORINGAL Wireless Controller
x10 DVD Games

Game types Xbox 360 4GB
Special 3.2G processor IBM Power-PC CPU
Display characteristics of a special chip 500MHz ATI graphics processor
4GB memory
Pixel fill rate 16G pixels / sec, more than four times the state sampling anti-aliasing samples per second fill rate 16 billion
Polygon Performance 500M POLYGON / sec.
1 trillion floating-point floating point octal
All games support high-definition format 16:9,720 p, 1080i, full-screen anti-aliasing completely
DVD game carrier
Network functions BOXLIVE (online upgrade, download games, online multiplayer gaming)
Wireless Built-in WiFi 802.11N support
Supports wireless controllers
HDMI AV Cable HDMI output fiber
Audio support 48KHz 16-bit audio with 320 independent decompression channels 32-bit audio processor, more than 256 audio channels
Handle high-performance wireless rechargeable handle
Interface, wireless controller interface, 2, USB2.0 5, the memory card slot 2, Ethernet interface (10/100)
Removable hard disk storage expansion
Other features third-party software support, IPTV
Support for Microsoft’s new game controller Kinect
Game Color Black
Power 110V-250V power

1 YEARS WARRANTY SERVICE!!!OFFER!!OFFER!!!

Call Me NOW 0167882007(Ah Qing)[/quote]

my fren called to ah qing (0167882007). he say he didnt buy any unit of xbox at egame station.
ask to dont belive wat hv wrote on internet… wat is the mean of that???

pls dont simply spoile other ppl of the name if no proof…

Ah Qing and Leo are people selling Xbox 360 below Rm1,400.Didn’t u said just now u gonna buy from them if price below Rm1,400?
Try to read the detail carefully my friend.