DSLR Photo Sharing

Taman Bulatan. Just noticed the clock have been replaced and the bridge have been renovate. Nice~

Below is my Fb page.
http://www.facebook.com/eternalloverphotography

Very nice … Will share out mine if got chance :smiley:

[quote=“EterNal5767”]Taman Bulatan. Just noticed the clock have been replaced and the bridge have been renovate. Nice~

Below is my Fb page.
http://www.facebook.com/eternalloverphotography[/quote]

Very nice bro… Will share mine if got time :smiley:

Lau Kieng Fong + Lau Siew Ching Wedding~

For more photos kindly visit my facebook page below.
http://www.facebook.com/eternalloverphotography

As mentioned, I’m trying to upload the photo.
But I’m just beginner :roll:

[quote=“Anson2268”]

But I’m just beginner :roll:[/quote]

Hi, I am a new beginner too. :slight_smile:
I suggest next time you set the exposure compensation higher a bit, like +1 make the night shoot looks brighter, don’t worry about overexpose, normally it won’t. :slight_smile:
Also, I recommend you use a tripod and use manual mode (not manual focus) or bulb mode (my favorite mode) to adjust the shutter and aperture yourself. Normally, we would set the aperture mode first then determine the length of shutter to control how brighter the shot turn out.
This is just my little advice. keep trying.

Merry Christmas everyone

great advice,i learn something new today :slight_smile:

btw,nice pic u got there stepforward,i love the sky very much :smiley:

Hi, my4to. No la. It is just little little knowledge that you already master. haha.

[quote=“stepforward”][quote=“Anson2268”]

I suggest next time you set the exposure compensation higher a bit, like +1 make the night shoot looks brighter, don’t worry about overexpose, normally it won’t. :slight_smile:
Also, I recommend you use a tripod and use manual mode (not manual focus) or bulb mode (my favorite mode) to adjust the shutter and aperture yourself. Normally, we would set the aperture mode first then determine the length of shutter to control how brighter the shot turn out.

Merry Christmas everyone
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa387/light_follower/IMG_1893copy.jpg[/quote]

nice shot!

Hi, thanks, skyflake. it just an ordinary shot but I am glad you like it.

Hope more photos can be look over here and as I can learn a lots =) Thanks all senior ^^

HDR is just phenomenal…

stepforward what’s your gear?

Hi, k-ray. Is this look like hdr? haha.
No, It is simply a single exposure. I try to capture as much tonal range as possible (shoot the shot become brighter) and enhance a bit the colors and contrast in photoshop, may be that’s why it look like hdr.
I am using 5dm2, 17-40mm. Thanks !!!

well… i think i am ageing my eyes can’t really tell if the photos are HDR or photoshop-ed…

5dm2… how much money u making with it every month?

[quote=“stepforward”][quote=“Anson2268”]

Merry Christmas everyone
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa387/light_follower/IMG_1893copy.jpg[/quote]

Photo like this should be watermarked otherwise someone could use it for their own advantage to make money without your permission. Damn good pics though…

[quote=“whatman”]
Photo like this should be watermarked otherwise someone could use it for their own advantage to make money without your permission. Damn good pics though…[/quote]

Thanks, that’s ok. I think it would be my honour. Actually I just coincidentally stopping by at that place after did a series of LE shots near by the town that evening. I didn’t take it too seriously. I even didn’t save the finish edited file into computer. :slight_smile:

Well I’m beginner as well… As long as we live, we’ll still be learning something. Your photo is nice just that low light photography is a bit tricky… When we use too high iso, it’s gonna ruin the photo quality with grains… Yet a bit of hand shake can turn photo to blurry dy… That’s why they normally use tripod.

I start my photography when I bought Canon dslr on May or so… Before that I take a lot of photo with Nokia N8 handphone camera which is my only best option. Few of the shoots I really like and would like to share it out with you guys.

[quote=“stepforward”]Hi, k-ray. Is this look like hdr? haha.
No, It is simply a single exposure. I try to capture as much tonal range as possible (shoot the shot become brighter) and enhance a bit the colors and contrast in photoshop, may be that’s why it look like hdr.
I am using 5dm2, 17-40mm. Thanks !!![/quote]

Wow~ 5dii is a great camera but latest 5diii super nice eh… The AF points are crazy! Yet iso so damn nice! Can use up very high iso with little noticeable grains… Superb for wedding photographer~ Well… The price also very superb… =.=

Some people like posting original photo without any post process but to me it’s like a raw diamond without process. In my point of view, as long the image didn’t go way too insane is ok dy…

Here’s some of my low light photography. Like you said, tripod is a must~ =D I love long exposure too…

Good news for Digi User who like Sushi King~ =P

Eternal,wad setting u use for the 3rd pic taken on canada hill huh? :slight_smile: