Avetics is a drone solutions company based in Singapore and Malaysia serving Southeast Asia. We are a multidisciplinary team consisting of software, robotics, aerospace engineers, photographers and oil and gas experts that customizes drone-based solutions for industrial applications. We compete in a highly dynamic and exciting space that has many opportunities. The team is hands-on, practical and focuses on bringing the best solutions to the market.
Our Malaysian branch (Miri) is currently looking for Drone Pilot Trainees so drop us an application!
As a drone pilot your role is to:
- Pilot drones professionally and competently in a multitude of challenging environments
- Apply understanding of drones in the safety assessment of every project
- Maintain drones and ensure their serviceability
- Prepare required logistics for projects
- Work closely with gimbal (camera) operator to plan and execute projects
- Provide feedback to Engineering team about performance of drone and propose improvements
Successful candidate will be placed under probation for a period of 3 months.
- Basic engineering diploma or equivalent (fresh graduates encouraged to apply)
- Minimum 1 year of radio control sports experience in any of the following:
- Able to demonstrate ability to concentrate and pilot under fatigue and stress
- Meticulous and calm character
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn
- Based in Miri but able to travel for outstation projects
- Start date: Q3 2017
Interested candidates to email a copy of most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org