Drinks at coffeeshops up 30 cents?

UPDATE:

I was at Pelita Food Court yesterday and I ordered “copi-o kosong peng” and they charge me RM1.50. Then I asked how much is “copi-o peng”? She said “Sama”!!!
So, I asked her to give me the sugar and I put it into a plastic bag and i gave it to the few poor kids on road side. The kids laugh at me, I understand why. But if enough people do this, they will not laugh any more. I guess this is sugar for your thoughts!

Talking about this, just wanna add, some cafe/kopitiam in Hong Kong and Australia are cultivating minimum cost per person if dine in… e.g. ‘‘AUD$10 minimum dine-in per person’’ we in Miri still have freedom, so bring your own water before they practise ‘‘no outside DRINKS allowed’’!!!
LOL

Please stop politicising every argument. You’re blindly not looking at the real issue here. :roll:[/quote]
hi whatman which shop you know still selling kolok mee for rm2.5? want to support also :smiley:

May i suggest to use this thread to list those selling cheaper food and drinks? So that anyone wish to support them know where to go.

Talking about this, just wanna add, some cafe/kopitiam in Hong Kong and Australia are cultivating minimum cost per person if dine in… e.g. ‘‘AUD$10 minimum dine-in per person’’ we in Miri still have freedom, so bring your own water before they practise ‘‘no outside DRINKS allowed’’!!!
LOL[/quote]

Miri cannot like that… people cannot afford with small salary

The steamboat restaurant/coffeeshop behind Permy Mall has the cheapest drinks. Teh C Peng costs only RM1.80. Other coffeeshop charge RM2.00 or RM2.20.