Drilling activities near general hospital

I noticed there’s derrick next to general hospital yesterday, i think they’re drilling for oil…anyone knows about this?

By Nippon Oil. Mostly Land-Rig operated by Nippon Oil.

like this also can?

yup by nippon…they have another land rig at marudi also…remember the news that they roam around to search for oil in miri?

with regards to land drilling activities, most of the land access need permission from Shin Yang since most of the land are owned by them… like that also can? :lol:

with regards to land drilling activities, most of the land access need permission from Shin Yang since most of the land are owned by them… like that also can? :lol:[/quote]

“owned” by them…

SY = pek moh

what is “pek moh” actually? saw it couple of times but still donno what is the meaning, hehe…

pek moh=white hair. just guess it refers to who.

in that case, i know already, hahah…

free roughneck show at the rigfloor everytime pass by the area after this.

fren say all company men are from Baker. lum sum project from nippon.

I thought that was a Trident training rig use for training purpose only?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nola , trident drill a hole to dispose their horses ■■■■

Back to the thread,

so what are they doing there?

I mean, what’s going on there?

its under installation and setting up of rig and equipment now.the Topdrive not yet hang on the derrick.The drill pipe not yet racking to the derrick. Not yet started drill for pilot hole…they will do oil drilling once everything done…Correct me if i wrong…

who is the drilling contractor?

heard its by Baker…or could be slumbergay

spotted a new jack up rig offshore lutong…good sign huh?

i guess it just standby for the weather… 2 days ago me at Baronia field saw the rig towing across heading to Miri baram area…