Dragon ball super hero blitz circuit training 2014

WANT A GREAT WORKOUT? WHY NOT TRY OUR NEW SUPER HEROS “DRAGON BALL” BLITZ CIRCUIT?

2014 SUPER HERO BLITZ CIRCUIT BY CORE REACTOR, PRESENTS - THE DRAGON BALL SUPER HEROES!!!

This year’s Super Hero Blitz Circuit, from Jan to Mar, will bring to you some of the toughest 2 to 3 round circuits you’ve ever experienced at Core Reactor PT Studio! Inspired by Christian L., Core Reactor Presents to you

GOKU - Medium to High Intensity Core / Plyometric Circuit
CELL - High Intensity Strength and Cardio Conditioning
PAN - Medium to High Intensity Suspension Training
PICCOLO - Medium to High Intensity Triple Core Workout

STAY TUNE FOR FRIDAY NIGHT’S WEEKLY GROUP SCHEDULE (emailed on the 3rd Jan 2014) to find out which circuit is up for Monday the 6th Jan 2014, 7.30pm start! First Come, First Serve! Limited places.
1O-12 EXERCISES. COMBOS. SUSPENSION TRAINING. KETTLEBELL WORKOUT. BATTLE ROPE. TYRE & FUNCTIONAL CORE EXERCISES. TIMED INTERVAL WORKOUT!

EMAIL US FOR MORE INFO! (ptstudio@corereactor.com)

CIRCUIT CLASS EVERY MONDAY. 7:15PM REGISTRATION - CLASS STARTS AT 7:30PM - 8:30PM. LIMITED SPACES.

REFER TO FLIER FOR MORE DETAILS!

CONDITIONS: YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED CORE REACTOR PT STUDIO MEMBER!

wow…after train can join marvel the avengers :mrgreen:

caaan… which one you wanna be… doesn’t have to be the 4 there?

bump

Any space left?

Yes. Are you interested to come tonight? Class starts at 7:15 pm. But you have to come at 7:00 pm for registration. Registration is RM50 and you’ll be a member officially. I will give tonight’s class for you for free if u do come. Please let me know in advance if you are coming so i can save a slot for you to join in. Thanks.

tomorrow can? sorry i didnt see the post

Hi fadzero. Sorry, there are no group sessions tomorrow. Perhaps you would like to try saturday morning. The class starts 9.45am. If you are planning on coming pls come about 9.35am. No earlier as the studio will still be closed. Please PM us your mobile contact and your personal email so we can remind you more immediately.

TQ

so tomorrow is what activity? because i just want to have regular exercise other then my regular jogging .

hardcore? many girls?i wanna go too!!!

Morning Haheho…

Hardcore? Depends on how hardcore you are la?

Hot girls? Better go to Balcony - this is a fitness studio. :slight_smile:

If you are seriously interested, PM us your email address and your mobile number and full name, so we can send you some information.

Thanks

Tomorrow is Friday. Friday we have only one Intermediate Suspension Training Class at 1pm. I am not sure if this timing is okay for you, and the INTENSITY LEVEL of this class is quite high. Not for beginners.

The Saturday morning class is a Beginner Suspension Training Class at 9.45am. Suspension Training is Similar to TRX training. Google TRX if you have never seen it before. We are the first and I think the ONLY Studio to do this in Miri.

I think we have received your PM already. We will send you more information by email this afternoon.

TQ

BUMP

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump