Dr. ting tiong choon bankruptcy record in australia

Ting Tiong Choon Bankruptcy Notice Jun , Sept 2012.pdf (15.4 KB)

At least he did not steal from the rakyat unlike your BN friends who stole billions and billions of ringgit from the rakyat.

F**k SUPP the bloody traitors to the chinese of sarawak. Chow chee bye!

1 Like

Bon dan , you only know how to make noise ; unfortunately , in Malaysia , there are too many people like your type with no ball ( very small ) only know how to bark .

I don’t just bark and bark. I’ve taken part in lots of demonstrations against BN up and down the country and even made donations to DAP and Sarawak Report.

It is my duty as a responsible rakyat of Sarawak to help the poor rakyat in their fight against the very corrupted BN which SUPP is part of. The time will come soon when SUPP and BN are finished and people like you will be begging for forgiveness. Good will always triumph over evil in the end.

Sorry to Datuk Hii and UPP or SUPP who wishes the Pujut seat so badly but your dreams are crushed.
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/17/pujut-by-election-decision/ - Dr. Ting remains as Pujut assemblymen.

I am not a hardcore DAP supporter and a BN hater, I will vote for any party who upholds ethical values.

I would also like to say that if you are a bankrupt in any country, you cannot travel internationally (So, how is Dr. Ting able to get to Malaysia) ?

In addition, Dr. Ting is not an Australian Citizen, its Permanent Resident. If those making noises, can’t differentiate between between citizenship and PR…please go back to primary school.

SUPP and UPP both BN/UMNO’s arse lickers. They want power to enrich themselves, families and friends.
Greedy power hungry bastards. Hello Secretary General and Chairman, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?