Dr Mahathir

Dr. Mahathir - (Very Good One must read) :smiley:
HI, HOW ABOUT THIS…

The person who invented this is genius!

When Dr. Mahathir was Prime Minister of Malaysia

One lousy day in the middle of the economic crisis, PM Mahathir was feeling extremely frustrated and wondering how a neighboring country can be doing better than Malaysia .

One of his aides said, I heard that the leaders consult Feng Shui masters to ensure prosperity for the country. Dr Mahathir thought if that was the case, Malaysia Bomoh also can, and went to seek the top bomoh’s advice in the country.

After reviewing the case, the bomoh told Dr M that there were 2 things that he must do:

Bomoh: Step 1. You must blame the crisis on SOROS for everything.
Dr M: But Why?

Bomoh: Because SOROS stands for ‘Speculate On Ringgit Or Stocks’. You must blame him, and look at ways to control the ringgit and stock market.

Bomoh: Step 2 - You must get rid of ANWAR.
Dr M: What! why him?

Bomoh: Because ANWAR stands for ‘A Nation Without Any Ringgit’.
Dr M: But how? This is most difficult to do, he is popular with the people.

Bomoh: Aiyoh, you bodoh lah! Look at your name, MAHATHIR.
Make Anwar Homosexual And Then Highlight It Repeatedly

This one lagi best. The latest according to the trend.
Subject:
M.A.H.A.T.H. I.R

This is a new acronymn… stands for:
M-Must
A-Always
H-Hantam
A-Abdullah
T-Till
H-He
I-Is
R-Removed

joke of the century

thanks for sharing

I am sure whoever has the same name would want to change it by now.

i salute him for being the craftiest among all the Indian in Malaysia.

LOL

MAHATHIR = Father of malaysia destruction

You must be quite young and didn’t see what how he helped Malaysia in the 90s, maybe you should read more history about how he industrialized Malaysia.

Without Mahathir, our country might still be depending on agriculture as our main source of income. You can say he is corrupted, pro-malay but he is not the father of Malaysia’s destruction. Give recognition and respect where its due.

Compared to him, what have you done for your country to say something like that against him. There is a reason why they call him Bapa Pemodenan Malaysia. Don’t just diss him just because u feel like it.

Industrialized Malaysia??? C what happen to Bakun?? Just another white elephant project. Even taib dun want to buy the electricity produced by bakun & that Y he built Murun dam. Malaysian politician become corrupt all becoz of him. FATHER OF NATION DESTRUCTION

lol orlando u dont know how much he contributed to malaysia. he is one of the best world leaders of our time. the whole world feared him, whenever he opens his mouth, the whole world listens.

It’s always easy to pinpoint the bad things. What you fail to see is the development of the country as a whole. Dude, seriously, read up more on what he has done to build the country up from a agriculture based economy into an industrialized country. Corruption is bound to happen, i do not deny you that. But who are you to call him the Father of Nation Destruction. What you lack is appreciation, just like many young people who come online now and try to give your they say on politics. Many do not understand in depth and make sweeping statements. Many do not weigh the good against the bad, and just blatantly flame ppl.

Like i’ve said, what have you done for your country, Orlando? Don’t just keep dissing and flaming.

HIDUP MAHATHIR!

Vote me as u next Prime Minister then U can judge what I can do for Malaysia. If Taib not block UMNO from entering Sarawak as per Mahathir did for Sabah then U’ll know what happen to Sarawak now. Open U eyes & dun only watch TV1,TV2,TV3 & ASTRO. U all get brain washed by the BN.

Ever think with u clear mind where Marina Bay get the name? If U can answer me then I buy u a cup of coffee.

i heard it from my international friends themselves. i was studying overseas that time and they themselves told me that. among them were sons of ambassadors of different countries. dont tell me international media also got BN propaganda. plus i dont need them to reinforce what i know about dr mahathir. i recognise his efforts and i will forever appreciate what hes done to the country.

If U ever thought Y our media never say a good thing about opposition then U’ll get the answer Y foreign media can’t get the real news. For U info, every new project mean $$ for the politician. Our minister said we’re going bankrupt but Y they still spent million on useless project ie, new parliament building, new palace, submarine & ETC??? It’s becoz they want to take as much as possible while they still on power. They also knew that BN won’t has bringht chance against opposition on next general election. Does Anual really a homosexual? Even in America alone he got billion of cash & with that money he even can buy a V1rgin.

Some serious verbal diarrhea here. Seriously dude, stop talking about politics, go further ur study and find a job, start a family.

ok I vote you but before that can you improve your English first? :mrgreen:

@orlando, look like u know nothing about Tun Dr. Mahathir. No offense but he is among the greatest leader that I have ever see in Malaysia. Do not blame Bakun project on Tun because not really his fault. He wanted to have it done but the contractor that make things worst. Not that he want the project to be delay. It is a great idea that Sarawak have another hydroelectric because in future, we can less consume on the oil and more on the nature resources. Look on long term and do not look on short term. Tun have plan everything is for long term. Well, now he is no longer able to proceed the plan, left is the current cabinet to proceed it. Whether completed or not is no longer look on Tun. Bakun project having a problem is on contractor side and Sarawak Government dy.

Look at the Twin Tower Petronas and KLCC. Last time when Tun plan to build it, many condemn that is a waste of money and even Malaysia at that time need to buy needle from neighbor nation. But now, is an incoming in tourist sector. Please with full respect on Tun. He is no longer a PM. So, don’t drag him in.

No wonder BN always won the election… all brain washed!!!