Don’t test patience of Malays, Perkasa warns Christians

KUALA LUMPUR, April 10 Christians should be wary of making unreasonable demands such as asking that bibles be printed in Bahasa Malaysia, Perkasa chief Datuk Ibrahim Ali said today.

The Malay rights group president said that Malays have been patient for far too long and have allowed non-Malays to make excessive demands.

How many Malays are Christian? Why do you have to have bibles in Bahasa? Why not use bahasa Iban, or Kadazan?

This is a problem of national security … we (Malays) have been far too giving, I want to remind them to not be excessive in their demands, said Ibrahim.

They are not the majority of the country, he stressed.

The Pasir Mas MP said that the reason why the Christian community were making demands now was because Sarawak elections were underway.

They are taking advantage of the elections, they raise these things and we cannot object … they are trying to exploit sensitive issues, added Ibrahim.

We have not brought up the issue of our rights, he said.

Christian groups have been locked in a dispute with the government over the usage of Malay language bibles, or Alkitab, and over the 35,000 new copies that have been impounded in Kuching and Port Klang by the home ministry.

The ministry then allowed the bibles to be released on condition of being stamped with serial numbers and the phrase For Christians only. Christian groups had initially refused to abide by these conditions and have not collected the copies.

The Najib administration said yesterday that the Malay bible importers have now agreed to collect the 35,000 copies impounded in Port Klang and Kuching.

However, the importers of the books in Port Klang have said the bibles will not be sold or distributed, but will be preserved as museum pieces to illustrate what Christians have called the defacement of their holy book.

Home Ministry secretary-general Datuk Seri Mahmood Adam said the 10-point solution proposed last week had paved the way for the importers, Bible Society of Malaysia (BSM) and The Gideons, to collect the books.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein himself had also been quoted as saying that the latest move was a positive response to the Cabinets collective decision in drawing up the 10-point solution.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dont-test-patience-of-malays-perkasa-warns-christians/

WTF… buat malu

there he goes again, ketuanan melayu all the way. this katak will always be katak.

[quote=“Dead”]

They are not the majority of the country, he stressed.[/quote]

true true…but we are the majority in Sarawak & Sabah… :smiley:

They may want to represent the Malay but not all the Malays want to be represented by them.

of course lah we need alkitab versi bahasa melayu… cos most of races here communicate using bahasa melayu or english… not all sarawakian or sabahan understand bahasa iban or bahasa kadazan… forgot how many races exist in sabah sarawak??? gereja bahasa melayu malaysia is using indonesian version bible… are we indonesian??? my west malaysian friends said “u are malaysian… u should speak in bahasa melayu… not english… if we speak outsider language too much… we will became a lupa daratan… we will forgot our own language & confused… if i am soldier… i’ll shoot u 1st… u borneo people should leave malaysia if u refused to speak in bahasa melayu…” hm… LOL! why dont u shoot malaysian christian if we dont have any bible in bahasa malaysia then??? then i told him… “i speak in english not because i dont know how to speak malay… cos english is international language… my net friends come from many different countries… of course im prefer english cos i want to improve my english… for ur information… so far since i speak & learning english… hm… i still understand bahasa melayu very well… i understand bahasa cina very well… i understand bahasa iban very well… and lastly, i am kayan… and i still can speak my own language very well too…” understand lots language is an advantage… why should we refuse it??? my 3 years old niece understand 5 languages… if others can why cant u??? simple… cos u refused to learn & always think negative… :slight_smile: then, he was speechless & removed himself from my friend list… :stuck_out_tongue:

try to lift the rule that all malay should be muslim, then we’ll see how many.

Is there anything wrong for Malaysian to use Bahasa Malaysia? Cintailah bahasa kebangsaan kita kerana bahasa jiwa bangsa!

INILAH NAMANYA PERKAUMAN DAN DISKRIMINASI AGAMA.

1MALAYSIA

tiada persempadanan dalam bahasa. it shud be okay to print Bible in B.M.

print koran in Iban…how?

this PERKASA is rubbish. Who ever close to them(i.e. UMNO), I will vote them out. We should not let people like PERKASA and UMNO, crying for ketuanan Melayu, entering singapore. What i see is, BN is pressing taib to step down. If BN won this time, UMNO will step into Sarawak, like what happen to Sabah. Do not let this happen and please vote for PKR!!

a. Malaysia is multi-racial country. The country is for benefit for all races, not for one particular races which call themselves majority.
b. Bahasa Malaysia(aka Bahasa Melayu) is national language and it should be recognised.
c. Malaysia constitution has guarantee the freedom of practicing any religions

Why PERKASA had problem with bible printed in Bahasa??Simply they think bahasa malaysia is their possession, or they think by printing bible in malay, the church will able to convert muslim into christian??hahaha…what kind of logic is that?simply because they are majority(they thought only)??

What wrong in Constitution is it defined malays as muslim. To define a race with religion is totally wrong. I will support for any government to correct this.

one question, how many of us CHINESE are English educated? And how many of us HAVE to PASS MALAY to get our SPM certs? IF we have to pass it… WE understand that we will be SPENDING OUR LIFES USING IT… HOW MANY OF US NON-MUSLIMS MUST UNDERSTAND MALAY TO GET TO WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS? We are brought up reading and understanding tat language… Wats wrong if we are applying it into our religious readings?

And hei, it should be something proud of. ITS CALLED bahasa MALAYSIA for a reason!! Why must we be using and reading bahasa INDONESIA in our country? lol. So much of promoting BAHASA JIWA BANGSA! CINTAILAH BAHASA KEBANGSAAN KITA! :evil:

I think perkasa should claimed that Bahasa Melayu is only for Kaum Melayu and other Kaum cannot study and learn the language. But the question is why government forced us to study bahasa Melayu? Furthermore that language will be not much of useful outside the country.

The Pasir Mas MP said that the reason why the Christian community were making demands now was because Sarawak elections were underway.

They are taking advantage of the elections, they raise these things and we cannot object … they are trying to exploit sensitive issues, added Ibrahim.

Scared sh1tless of getting the order of the boot.

This is a problem of national security … we (Malays) have been far too giving, I want to remind them to not be excessive in their demands, said Ibrahim.

Complete and utter b0ll0cks

However, the importers of the books in Port Klang have said the bibles will not be sold or distributed, but will be preserved as museum pieces to illustrate what Christians have called the defacement of their holy book.

It’s not just defacement it is positive proof that 1Malaysia is not for non Bumi’s

You poor, poor people being governed by these two faced idiots. I sympathise deeply. The rest of the world is beginning to see just what Malaysia means…

[size=150]Malaysia B0ll0cks not Boleh[/size]

christians in sarawak are being warned by perkasa to toe the line and they will dutifully and happily still vote for BN .

i dont know how to react except shake my head in amazement.

shaking my head in amazement too…

The very reason why we Sarawakians (Malay, Chinese, Iban, Bidayuh, Kayan, Kenyah, Kelabit, Lun Bawang, Melanau, Murut and many more Sarawak enthinicity I didnt mentioned) have to reject their UMNO mentality… reject them totally. There is nothing wrong for Sarawak or Sabah to be on our own… brunei can do it. Singapore can do… singapore dont even have natural resources. Brunei has huge oil resources, but limited land for agriculture… while we Sarawakian, has huge oil/gas reserve, huge land for agricultural activities and not to mention vast rainforest that we can preserve for eco-tourism. Why we can’t be on our own… if we do… those semenajung perkasa umno scum bags will dance for a mere RM1.00 everytime ‘belon’ land in KLIA from Sarawak… even the professional beggers have to form Union.

Perkasa is an embarrassment to the malays in Sarawak… “buat malu melayu ajak” as said by one of my Malay friend.

[quote=“Fallenelves”]The very reason why we Sarawakians (Malay, Chinese, Iban, Bidayuh, Kayan, Kenyah, Kelabit, Lun Bawang, Melanau, Murut and many more Sarawak enthinicity I didnt mentioned) have to reject their UMNO mentality… reject them totally. There is nothing wrong for Sarawak or Sabah to be on our own… brunei can do it. Singapore can do… singapore dont even have natural resources. Brunei has huge oil resources, but limited land for agriculture… while we Sarawakian, has huge oil/gas reserve, huge land for agricultural activities and not to mention vast rainforest that we can preserve for eco-tourism. Why we can’t be on our own… if we do… those semenajung perkasa umno scum bags will dance for a mere RM1.00 everytime ‘belon’ land in KLIA from Sarawak… even the professional beggers have to form Union.

Perkasa is an embarrassment to the malays in Sarawak… “buat malu melayu ajak” as said by one of my Malay friend.[/quote]

Sorry to inform you but 95% of the trees have been cut down
Oil is drying up
our land has become infertile due to desertification
there is no virgin rainforest now so kiss your eco tourists goodbye (more rainforest in Singapore than Sarawak!)
try bringing your eco tourists to the palm oil estate (how fun!!)

want to be on your own?..get your own Army, Navy, Air force, Intelligence units…oh yeah, do all this before Indonesians flood through the borders in their hundreds of thousands

While your at it, get your own Satellite TV, standard broadcast, Internet, phone, immigration, IRS, police force

thats just for a start :mrgreen: