DOG WALK - March 30 (Sunday)

TIME: 0800 hrs
MEETING VENUE: M-Guardian Command Station

[size=150]After Dog Walk we shall proceed to the coffee shop behind the old tanjung seafood rest. (dont remember the name).[/size]

Please drop your name here:

[quote=“Reno911”]TIME: 0800 hrs

1. Bonbon and “Rocky”

10)[/quote]

hard to considered leh…

[quote=“bonbon”][quote=“Reno911”]TIME: 0800 hrs

1. Bonbon and “Rocky”
  2. Kenny and ‘Popeye’
  3. Tan and ‘Ergo’
  4. Robin Lim and ‘Dutch’
  5. Nightwatch k-9 Team (X 10)
  6. Ben, Fiona and “Bono”

10)[/quote][/quote]

wau…only valid to ten ppl?

Since this the first ever organized in Miri we hope to have as many participants. When we have our regulars we will form something which is more formal. By then we will only accept limited members.

if u wanna go, jst insert yr name pls…don worry abt d list, it will increase automatically…tats y ter r MODs 2 tk care of d thread… :smiley:

i will bincang with my bro…later i post my dog photo…hei hei…you ppl not post?do you know that pujut 6 got one ppl lost his/german shapperd?

1 ) Bonbon and “Rocky”
2 ) Kenny and ‘Popeye’
3 ) Tan and ‘Ergo’
4 ) Robin Lim and ‘Dutch’
5 ) NightWatch K9 Team (more than 10)
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10)

How many you would want? Do not ask why the group limited to 10 but ask how you can attend to support :wink: :mrgreen:

Yes, are you Collin?

this is doggie…like to bite ppl…maybe this consider ‘play’ to it…so i always let it bite

Okay, inspire he looks like a dog. Not a problem. We have many people for the your dog to bite, :smiley:

but…it is small leh…cant win german shapperd…should hati-hati your dog from stolen

cute or not?who organise it?

[quote=“inspire”]but…it is small leh…cant win german shapperd…should hati-hati your dog from stolen[/quote]Inspire … we are doing doggie walk, not to fight among who’s dog is bigger in size or what so over.

Thank you for your concern & the reminder to all doggie owner to be extra alert for being stealing away :wink:

[quote=“inspire”]cute or not?who organise it?[/quote]No quite sure above your this posting … Kindly stay with-in the topic in-order for better reading, thanks. :smiley:

haha i know…it is dog walk…not dog ‘fight’

great!! more forum members joinin… :smiley:

HI There guys,

Finally I am back in Miri. Okay, this Sunday, count me in…Ben,Fiona and Bono… 8:00 am right??

hey…maybe my bro will go there and have a see

[quote=“Benjovi”]HI There guys,

Finally I am back in Miri. Okay, this Sunday, count me in…Ben,Fiona and Bono… 8:00 am right??[/quote]
Good … see you and your “family” by then :wink:

[quote=“inspire”]hey…maybe my bro will go there and have a see[/quote]Dont come just to look or see … come to join :wink: