Do sexy clothes land women in trouble?

The Kota Baru Municipal Council is imposing a RM500 fine on retail workers who “dressed indecently”.

They need a definition of sexy.

Maybe they should take pictures which deem ‘indecent’ then ppl will know. Otherwise definition by words, pun tak ada jalan.

I suppose anything that is Eye Flashing dun work at all for them girls at KB in future…

That’s silly!

I could get more sillier than this my friend from where I see it…
:stuck_out_tongue:

Levi’s + companies making mini skirt will tapau in that town/state.

I wonder how the town would look like without “Indecent dressing” from females…Not Being independant aren’t they…

Yes all the Sheila’s there are dressed indesently, I would make them take it all off if I was there! Imagine all them Sheila’s wearing all that sexy stuff. get rid of it all and make them naked, for the sake of man kind!!!

another Islamic laws in a multi religion country. Hurmm…I would not bring my friend there. Percuma kena saman RM500.

Great idea, & if she refuses, we’ll stone her.

Yes, stoning is such the in-thing right now.

So I take it all the men in Kota Baru will have to wear the sexy outfit from now on, to compensate for the missing sexy women.

[quote=“ian”]Yes, stoning is such the in-thing right now.

So I take it all the men in Kota Baru will have to wear the sexy outfit from now on, to compensate for the missing sexy women.[/quote]

I don’t think a mini skirt will cut it very nicely for me… unless more men have your legs i guess…

guys don’t need mini skirt, they just need a t-back and a tie. :lol:

So I take it all the men in Kota Baru will have to wear the sexy outfit from now on, to compensate for the missing sexy women

MiriBoyz: Perhaps now the ladies will be chasing after sexy men instead of men chasing sexy ladies.

Well, there are many desperate and pervertive guys out there, somewhere or anywhere. So it’s definitely no doubt it is dangerous for ladies to be sexy, whether it’s about mini skirt or tight clothing, one thing for sure is it is very SEX APPEAL!

I think a lady can still be sexy without flashing their cleavage and peek-a-boo skirts that semi exposes their g-string and other private departments. Many ladies are trying to compromise their ‘unladylike character’ with sexy clothes. :frowning: It’s nothing to do with Islam. It’s just dressing decently and it doesn’t necessarily mean covering from head to toe.

I am still wondering how are they going to pull such stunt in making all the ladies over there dress decently…

What’s a t-back?

What’s a t-back?[/quote]

Aiyoyo… U dun knw wat a t-back is…???