- Fast leaner and a team player
- Positive thinking with high ambition
- Willing to take challenges, with good working attitude
- Monitor dealers’ performance to ensure dealers are on par with DiGi’s current product promo/channel or segment programs. To work together with Distributor Sales Team on dealers account management.
- Observe and report competitor activities/programs in respective Clusters and review its effectiveness/ threat/ opportunities towards DiGi. To propose Quick Win actions to maintain competitive within Clusters.
- Responsible for Cluster pyramid health following guidelines as directed by Sales & Distribution Team. To explore green fields areas within a Cluster for further expansion.
- To achieve sales targets leading to revenue increase.
- Constantly ensure DiGi’s presence is visible within Clusters.
- To identify high potential accounts, converting them to a DiGi Dealer.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration
- Those without relevant qualifications but have at least 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing preferably in FMCG industry are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with experience in FMCG product distribution functions will have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, aggressive, dynamic and result-oriented.
- Must be street wise and able to think on the feet.
- Have exposure to planning and execution of sales related campaigns