Disposal of old printers?

Does anyone here know of a recycling centre / shop that accepts old printers? I’ve a few that I want to dispose of properly but I don’t want to dump them straight to the landfill just in case they can be recycled.

ur printer brand @ model?

sungai miri?

i also have old printers, monitors, computer casings, computers accessories and cables. dont know what to do.

anyone collecting old laptops…?? my old still working… but not in used anymore… wonder shud i just throw into the rubbish dump?

give it to me, 0145758380. laptop, printer, pc…
I’m in morsjaya

Hey,

My printers are both Canons. Pixma iP1200 and xnu i255. Do you have a shop in Morsjaya? Should I send it to you?

I’m not a trader, i just love collecting used item which still can function. Don’t have a shop, just live in area morsjaya, Sung seng garden exactly.

I’m not a trader, i just love collecting used item which still can function. Don’t have a shop, just live in area morsjaya, Sung seng garden exactly.

Ah I see. The printers themselves can no longer print properly. I suspect their print heads are clogged up with dried ink. Do you still want them? If you do, I’m more than glad to give them away. Let me know.

sungseng garden ?
which house?
im also there

1 unit EPSON CX2900 printer…still got value?

i got one used printer and a few handphone.

3R centre of Red Crescent, or