Digi service

Anyone else pissed about the ■■■■■■ reception that is DIGI lately? As a company that makes millions, they should consider discounting our bill for the ■■■■■■ signal reception over the last week that is suppose to continue till June 12. Half the time, there is no signal, the other half the time either drop calls or can’t hear the other person…real effective and reliable for work and business.

Yea am pretty frustrated too!!! Damn always getting miss calls. I use for work man and people are saying that I am not answering my calls or my phone is not switch on an all sorts. Why does the so called upgrading have to take so long? some more no information was given about the upgrading!!!

information can be found in the DiGi website i think

If you’re renovating your home and it last for 2 weeks, are you going to demand rebate from the contractor for giving you a 2 weeks ■■■■■■ living environment? Get the idea??

made me get a 012… the services is really bad!!! :frowning: keep on thinking, if there’s an emergency case, mati lo!!!

[/quote]
If you’re renovating your home and it last for 2 weeks, are you going to demand rebate from the contractor for giving you a 2 weeks sh*tty living environment? Get the idea??[/quote]

Well considering if I am renovating my home, it would be my own doing and on my request so obviously I wouldn’t demand a rebate. However if that contractor does not provide the service we agreed upon, of course I will ask for a discount or rebate. Since I pay Digi an amount every month to provide a service, any service interruption is definitely on them. Get the idea???

Cant wait to test new DiGi line… :slight_smile:

check this out. nowonder I don’t notice they upgrade fuyoo 4G all over M’sia. YES 4G just release at semenanjung. but then you can have 4G all over nation M’sia by Digi only. New~
http://www.digi.com.my/tomorrownetwork/schedule.html

Don’t you need phones with LTE capability for this? I heard LTE eats up battery like no tomorrow.

Which means after the network upgrade, we able to enjoy the 4G surfing speed and privileges?
That’s sound awesome… :slight_smile: Need to upgrade phone??

If you pay the contractor to renovate your house. After renovation water becomes weak, dripping after turning off. Raining sometime dripping on the tv sometime at the sofa. The atap goes kong-kong-kong at the slightest wind blow. Switch off phone whenever you tried to call. Not only I want refund. I will put it on any forums that I come across.

Its highly informative. I would be visiting your blog hereafter regularly to gather valuable information.

check this out. nowonder I don’t notice they upgrade fuyoo 4G all over M’sia. YES 4G just release at semenanjung. but then you can have 4G all over nation M’sia by Digi only. New~
http://www.digi.com.my/tomorrownetwork/schedule.html[/quote]

Which means, Digi Users opt to use 4G services?? Thats sound awesome,dude…

bought MAXIS sim pack… will get back to digi once thier service is OK

anyone stil experience the poor signal?as for me my line keep on the edge signal…so hard to get 3G signal…and always have miscal cnt call in from fren…i really frustrated on this digi…

is it me only or anyone is same like me??

never experience any disruption on call sms or internet. 3g everywhere i’ve been to in miri…trust me from up north kb til down south airport. they’ve upgraded their tower already and my signal overall improved. some have adviced on other forum that is to change your sim at the SC :stuck_out_tongue: have a try no use whining here