Digi plan dilemma

Gosh i am totally lost :? , which plan in Digi offers better:

1. Smart Plan RM68 per month unlimited internet i think(additional cost for calls, sms, mms)

2. iDiGi Plan from RM58 inc of internet (1GB), calls, sms, mms (but must buy iPhone4)

Anyone use the RM68 one? how’s the average charges? ok?

just take the digi easy prepaid,can call and sms for free for 3 buddies and 3 friends and family somemore

i am currently using prepaid but iPhone just keeps going online even you are not using it. I have turned off all the necessary but still it runs the credit. Therefore i have intention to go postpaid.

how to turn off in iPhone3 that’s the problem

go for smartplan cause total usage above rm100 will get 25% discount on the RM68=RM51 onli.

my smartplan average around RM150/month.

hi HLChin,

so which means 100 - 17(17 is from 68-51) = RM83 is the amount you pay?

As for the iPhone package one, as i know many ppl take the plan and sell the phone. But the phone is registered to the plan. Any unforseen problem or not for the next 2 years like claim warranty for the buyer and so on?

[quote=“dasolve”]hi HLChin,

so which means 100 - 17(17 is from 68-51) = RM83 is the amount you pay?

As for the iPhone package one, as i know many ppl take the plan and sell the phone. But the phone is registered to the plan. Any unforseen problem or not for the next 2 years like claim warranty for the buyer and so on?[/quote]

ur calculation is right, for iphone claim not so sure but will be getting ip4 for my wife on the 1st november from digi at rm1990 for 16gb, will use my sister name to get the phone plan free as she is entitled to 1 unit as she is on idigi for 3gs…:slight_smile:

eh is it price drop in Digi? i thought it is 2090 for 16gb?

1990 is for current user on idigi plan but using 3gs model, go to digi iphone website and click “reward”

iphone plan is more worth it. the data of 1gb is more than enough of what ur iphone may need. im a moderate user of my data, casual video viewing, and so far I only used up to 250mb, and this is already my 3rd week on iphone plan. Some more u get free minutes and sms, compared to nothing and a more expensive digi smart plan.

that is only if u can find a buyer of iphone4 la…