Differences btw Ipad 1 & Ipad 2?

Dear Ipad Lover outthere,

What is the differences of functions of Ipad 1 & Ipad 2? price wise differents, i knows? wat r there functions diferrencesleh?

share with me here! thanks! Cheers!

Everything can be found here: http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/02/ipad … s-changed/

or just watch it:

Ipad2 got slot for USB and built in camera whereas IPAD got no camera and no USB slot.

Slot for USB?
where? i couldn’t find slot for USB on my ipad2.

ipad 2 camera is the cheapest in the market…LOL

Slot for USB?
where? i couldn’t find slot for USB on my ipad2.[/quote]

When they promote2 it last time, I heard they mention about USB slot on it. Probably there’s none after all.

No USB slot on the iPad 2. Only way to get USB is to buy a USB dongle that connects the iPad 2’s propriety pins.

[b]different fact about 2 type of ipad.

1. ipad 1 have number 1 at the end of ipad word
  2. ipad 2 have number 2 at the end of ipad word

how it help guys?[/b] :?

Where USB slot la.

whatman say :arrow: No USB slot on the iPad 2. Only way to get USB is to buy a USB dongle that connects the iPad 2’s propriety pins.

whatman say :arrow: No USB slot on the iPad 2. Only way to get USB is to buy a USB dongle that connects the iPad 2’s propriety pins.[/quote]

even USB not standard…NEED TO PAY AGAIN!!!

whatman say :arrow: No USB slot on the iPad 2. Only way to get USB is to buy a USB dongle that connects the iPad 2’s propriety pins.[/quote]

even USB not standard…NEED TO PAY AGAIN!!![/quote]
that why i buy iconia a500. cheeper also… 8)

this ipad is just a facebook brick

it is just for show off purpose

I can transfer files (PDF, Docs, AVI, MKV, etc.) to my iPad 2 via Wi-Fi no problem at all.

In fact, I have not even bought any USB dongle for the iPad 2 because of this feature.

[quote=“whatman”]I can transfer files (PDF, Docs, AVI, MKV, etc.) to my iPad 2 via Wi-Fi no problem at all.

In fact, I have not even bought any USB dongle for the iPad 2 because of this feature.[/quote]

LOL…that is called a network…20 year old technology

im having prob setting up email account (i.e Yahoo, Gmail & Hotmail) in iPad 2 but no prob setting up the Outlook account. what could be the prob here? need some advise from other iPad users. btw, have no prob browsing.

When you add a account, use Microsoft Exchange. Enter your account info

Email: full gmail address
Server: m.google.com
Domain: leave blank
Username: full gmail address
Password:
Description: Exchange
Use SSL: ON

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bi … wer=138740

thank you for the link.

let us know how it works out…