Diesel Fuel Finished, Rough Sea delaying Vessel Delivery

Hi Mc. Net,

Anyone know the news?? Izzit real or what? Otherwise i need to go Brunei for Diesel Fuel.

I taught all those fuel is produce locally and in bintulu…

Izzit? Dont realy know bout that… But its few times already that the most diesel fuel at fuel station gantung plate~ Habis~…

from wat i know, mostly monday most petrol station going our of fuel, as sunday they dont have delivery. so it advise not to go pump on monday, either pump on sunday morning or wait till tuesday then pump

we don’t have refinery here in Sarawak, the one in Bintulu are for gas…LNG & SMDS…in Malaysia we have Shell Refinery in Port Dickson & Petronas Refinery in Melaka

impossible for Miri did not have Diesel!! Since we are now call OILCITY - not OILTOWN…ehehe

BlackHyppo knows better coz he produce it…

we don’t have refinery here but we have PDB depot at bintulu port. and there’s where diesel being issued out using the tank truck.

how the diesel finished, is quite questionable.

Ya…seriously, may be those using Diesel fuel ppl shld notice this… Got 1 time i heard that the fuel delivery delay due to some prob, causing diesel fuel finish and need to wait for few days.

Could this be related? Gangsters threatening operators in attempt to control sales of subsidised diesel http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi … ec=sarawak

Wow…burn down the station…So the gangster is powerful enuf to threat owner of the fuel station?
Actualy realy don’t know about this…

we dig for it not produce… :wink:

those diesel normally being sold to oil palm estate and factory. no body wanna buy expensive industry diesel.

In Bintulu, we have Petronas-Shell Terminal Sdn Bhd, that provides diesel, petrol to Miri-Bintulu. No sign of shortage. :slight_smile:

[quote=“SKL”]Wow…burn down the station…So the gangster is powerful enuf to threat owner of the fuel station?
Actualy realy don’t know about this…[/quote]
Yeah those trolls shud rot in hell. Now I wonder what the trade/consumerism ministry will do. :roll: