Did i almost got conned?

This guy suddenly come popping out to chat with me… Just for reference, we have never talked for 10 years and we werent wad u called best of friends… My question is y cant he get money from his parents if it is so desperate and y he can ONLINE at Bekenu but cant call his other frens ?

He sent to you throught Web Chat. This doesn’t make sense. At Bekenu to Miri Road lagi… Can use laptop online lagi? Not so making sense… :frowning:

Yup, by the way, sorry that i posted in the wrong category

is mickey lee lenglui…?

of all friends im sure he can find someone else. btw since when bekenu to miri got internet?

for me, as long as people not of your family member asking for money, it’s a 99% possible scam.

heck, even my mum never asks money from me directly like that.

Should i release the snapshot without blurring out his profile name n pic?

10 years no contact then suddenly out of the blue asking for money?

Forget about it.

since this is a possible con case, i think u should - just for other people’s awareness. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Also could be some con artist impersonating as your friend or managed to get his FB login details.

So desperate? He said pass to his friend, his friend no money? RM100 somemore. Failed scam

bekenu - miri rm10 enough already kan

No need to give la

U said u dun trust him

Better don’t bother about it.

Jangan layan lahhhh…makin u layan ur fren FB makin dia suka laterrrr… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: …u want long story or short story ending?.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: