Di manakah saloon Miri yang ada membuat rambut DREADLOCK

ive got very2 messy long hair and i keep it for dreadlock…but i cant find any saloon that make this hairstyle…hope u guys can tell me where and the price :slight_smile: tq :stuck_out_tongue:

Lasap

where got??

How you clean it?

Try Andy Saloon at permyjaya, many certificate hang on the wall, i think they could do this hairstyle.

yeah go for andy saloon

where is that bro?how about the price?

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]How you clean it?

Try Andy Saloon at permyjaya, many certificate hang on the wall, i think they could do this hairstyle.[/quote]

just…keep it clean to clean it :stuck_out_tongue:
eheh…kidding bro…but i will googling bout that :stuck_out_tongue:

where is that bro?how about the price?[/quote]

i am afraid you might have to find out the price yourself, there is few location that i can recommend you.

1. Andy Saloon
  • Located at Permyjaya, near to a Methodist Church. and other one is near to Mc Donald at Permyjaya, pay attention to the shop row next to the petrol station.
  1. Cutting Vogue
  • Located at Permyjaya, there a 2 area of shopsrows when you entering housing area. One is behind Permy Mall (you aint going there), other one is near to Chong Fatt Seafood Restaurant, at the roundabout. The Cutting Vogue is next to the Chong Fatt Seafood Restaurant.
  1. Ah Lung Saloon
  • Located at town area, next to Shao Bao ( just nearby the Nagaliar Nasi Lemak at Imperial Mall area.

Wah!thats a lot of info.Thanks! i will check it out.

dreadlock dirty…normally dun wash for one month then wash with seawater…need special wax to make it stick together…

yEAH bro.Its ok for me :slight_smile:

I dread hairs dude…how long is ur hair? I dun thnk here miri saloons does tht kinda service.

Call 0167117147 for dreadlock service or Fb page Ink & Dreads

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.