Defend our fort and win big this election, says Fadillah

KUCHING: Strengthening coordination, collaboration, communication and ethics across the PBB machinery is essential to enhance the party’s fighting capacity to ensure overwhelming victory for the Barisan Nasional (BN) in the coming state election.

PBB Youth chief Datuk Fadillah Yusof said this to remind the state BN youth members that a single force could not win unless they were united.

“Together, we must defend our fort to not only win but to win with a bigger majority,” he said when flagging off the PBB Armada Youth (Zone Kuching) convoy from here to Lawas at PBB headquarters at Jalan Diplomatik in Bako yesterday.

“Like our friends from SUPP who are struggling at the moment, I am confident that given the support, motivation and encouragement including from other component parties, they can win back some lost seats for BN,” he added.

He urged teams on the frontline to affirm their commitment and reach further out to voters from all walks of life, help to address their most pressing needs and live up to the people’s expectations.

“We must come together as one and bring big win to Sarawak. We will continue to serve the people like we always do unlike the oppositions who only come out during certain times,” he said.

Fadillah, who is also Works Minister, said the opposition were unreliable and brought with them bad influence from peninsula-based parties.

“They only come for the power but can they win? I doubt so because their agenda is not about helping to improve and enhance the livelihood of the people. They propagate hate and break our people,” he added.

As such, he called on the people to safeguard the unity-centred values, in which the people of this diverse community have continuously upheld and preserved, by rejecting the opposition.

Later, at the compound of PBB headquarters, the high-spirited Armada Youths in blue shirts shouted slogan led by PBB Youth (Kuching Zone) chief Dato Wan Hamzah Wan Paie.

From Kuching, the convoy will travel to Kota Samarahan, Serian, Sri Aman, Betong, Bintangor, Sibu, Mukah, Bintulu, Miri and Limbang before wrapping it up in Lawas on April 6.

LikeTweet

Source: http://miri.my/2016/04/02/defend-our-fort-and-win-big-this-election-says-fadillah/