Dayak+chinese=bumiputera

The “chip ministah” kept quiet because his own son & daughters are half “amo” but can consider bumi! :evil:

Is Dr M bumi? - isn’t it he is half indian? Badawi, is he bumi?

The “chip ministah” kept quiet because his own son & daughters are half “amo” but can consider bumi! :evil:

Is Dr M bumi? - isn’t it he is half indian? Badawi, is he bumi?[/quote]

1malaysia exclude Sarawak=>2 Malaysia

Yeah… There are several other Bumi YBs and high ranking government officers past and present who marry mat sallehs and non-bumis,.g. Bolhassan Di, Wan Junaidi, Tiki Lafe, Hami Bugo, Sidi Munan, Leo Moggie to name a few. So far only Wan Junaidi had said something. The rest have been quiet. It makes me wonder if they are hiding something. Their kids are probably classified as Bumis and have been accorded all Bumi privileges, e.g. owning companies that enjoys bumi status. So they kept quiet about it to avoid people accusing the government of applying double standard.

and if the fathers are Bumis, such as below:

Iban+non-bumi=Iban,
Kelabit+non-bumi=Kelabit,
Melanau+non-bumi=Melanau,
Bidayuh+non-bumi=Bidayuh,
Malay+non-bumi=Malay,
etc,
etc,
and by virtue of Iban, Kelabit and the like are bumis, then those children shall unquestionably be bumis. If they don’t follow the races of their fathers, then what are they? New races are being born everyday!!! And what would you call the races borne out of these marriages? And what then of the races of the next generation if these children marry non-bumis?

Is Dr M bumi? - isn’t it he is half indian? Badawi, is he bumi?[/quote]

oh, those people?

those are langitputera…not bumiputera… :mrgreen:

Hmmm… MALAYSIAN CHINESE are at the DISADVANTAGE SIDE from the mixed marriage… always being the minor.

Maybe marina salah isi borang upu eh?
No?

I am lunbawang + chinese = bumiputera sarawak…

and I get all bumiputera previlege and also some chinese previlege… :mrgreen:

yea and some dont…

By the way our race is human isnt it? not elves, dwarfs, orcs, … 1World :D:D:D:D:D:D

Race is human… ethnics is lunbawang and you is chinese…
It’s God who separate us by language long time ago during the construction of Tower of Babel…

well, 1 malaysia bah…most of sarawakians and even sabahans also alot mix marriage…

Its just my eyes or what… but I found out a lot of Sabahan girl are beautiful… fair and have light skin… and I like their dialect… Hihihi…
I have a Sabah gf last time… her ethnics is Rungus… soo… beautiful… too bad its my fault that she gone… :frowning:

and the weird thing… or I missunderstood?
When they mix married, their children become another ethnics?
Like chinese + dusun = Sino…

because they say sino are chinese who cant speak chinese? I think I can become one ? hahaha Im a chinese who dont speak mandarin lol

in sabah, mix marriage between chinese & kadazan, chinese & dusun are known as sino-kadazan & sino-dusun and only those 2 ‘mix race’ falls under sabah bumiputra category. other ethnic races than the mentioned race above are considered as non-bumiputra.

I want a sino girlfriend… who can intro me a beautiful sino girl? Hehe :mrgreen:

Wan Trade In You Hand Phone !!!

HI,

everyone wan to sell you 2nd hand, HANDPHONE !!!

E-mail Me Your HandPhone Picture: cfliang2020@yahoo.com

Thanks…

If i can sell my bumi status I’ll sell it. Damn I hate working with bumis to be honest

Depends. If you’er in the city there’re many

is your God bumiputera too? :roll:

Cemerlang tapi gagal ke IPTA …masuk IPTS aja lah…

If the politician in sarawak got their gut then make Sarawak independence & out frm malaysia like brunei & s’pore. Alang2 seluk perkasam Taib, biar sampai ke pankal lengan.