Dayak+chinese=bumiputera

1 malaysia=true.wat u expect huh?2 malaysia in 1 world?
1 malaysia from najib=WRONG!it can turn out to be 1 malaySAI!

it would be unfair to the non-bumis- is it a social reengineering?-while concessions etc have to be awarded exclusively to the bumis and people of sabah and sarawak as spelled out in ur constitution, but looking from the published article, it appears that it is too much inequalities and unfairness in the social, economic and political opportunities between the bumis and the non-bumis,

good day miricom

tnx

Iban Father + Chinese Mother = Bumiputra
Chinese Father + Iban Mother = Non-Bumi ???

Just abolish this so-called bumi & non-bumi… its just creating more and more controversy, unfairness and discriminations.

so they dont like the chinese as father lah?

Excellent chinese students who scored straight As also suffer the same fate. Why are there no news about them? What’s so special about 9A 1B? They should just deal with it imo. That’s what happen when you’re too dependent to special priviledges.

[quote=“HandsomeGuy”]Iban Father + Chinese Mother = Bumiputra
Chinese Father + Iban Mother = Non-Bumi ???

Just abolish this so-called bumi & non-bumi… its just creating more and more controversy, unfairness and discriminations.[/quote]

Now the problem is :
Iban father+chinese mother=non bumi

Bumi and non bumi will not be abolish as it does not benefit the melayu in WM.

Heh, this is exactly what happens when people get spoon fed too much. A little cut and they whine like someone just stabbed them in the arse.

Well, that’s for the bumi side

For the non bumi side, people either go for private loans, scholarships, and poor unlucky scholars just swallow their pride and get a job. But the PTPTN program opening up to non bumi degree students is really a good breeze of change I guess.

Najib say 1 Malaysia is to blind our eye’s i think … They mybe think that we is stupid and no brain … Accually i dont like those politic things,they only make our life become stupid with they act… Or mybe they scare chinese take over MALAYSIA … !

Paying tax same as them or more, but what did we get. Rubbish only…

This politic is getting worse already,soon or later our Malaysia will become Afganisia (Afganistan + Malaysia) … wakakkakaka

not BN fault…

neither PAS or Keadilan…

that article (law) passed down by British to Malaya when Malaysia was about to formed. And all leaders at that time agree.

[quote=“sagaraptor”]not BN fault…

neither PAS or Keadilan…

that article (law) passed down by British to Malaya when Malaysia was about to formed. And all leaders at that time agree.[/quote]

BN has been in power for donkey years, did they CHANGE IT? … they didn’t. Now, BN must swallow the bitter pill. :slight_smile: :lol:

For me,If BN more power they can do what ever they like. U guys should notice that. We have to balance it. 40% BN, 30% DAP, 30% Rocket. Something like that la…

bro, DAP & ROCKET different meh?

Some more crap to read. Goodness me, what have all these people been doing all this while. This bumiputra issue has been mentioned since i was very young.

PM asked to clarify mixed-race bumiputra status
By JACK WONG

jackwong@thestar.com.my

KUCHING: Sarawak has sought the help of Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak to address the issue of children of mixed parentage in the state who have supposedly been denied bumiputra status.

Deputy Chief Minister Tan Sri Alfred Jabu said he wrote to the Prime Minister on the issue several days ago.

He highlighted the case of SPM top scorer Marine Undau, whose application for a place in a matriculation programme was rejected because of her mixed parentage.

I believe the Prime Minister can solve the problem, he told reporters after performing the ground-breaking ceremony for the proposed RM220mil City One shopping mall project here on Wednesday.

Jabu said one way to address the issue was to amend the Federal Constitution.

Another Deputy Chief Minister Tan Sri Dr George Chan Hong Nam also backed the proposed amendments of Article 161(a) of the Federal Constitution which stipulates that for a child born in Sarawak to be classified as bumiputra, both his or her parents have to be bumiputra.

However, the Sarawak State Constitution states that a child is considered a bumiputra if one of his or her parents is a bumiputra.

Besides Undau, two similar cases involving Awang Adrian Awang Kasumar (SPM 10As scorer) and Daniel Ibau were highlighted by the media.

Several quarters have urged the Federal Government to standardise the different definitions of bumiputra status in Peninsula Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak as inter-racial marriages are common.

A child born in the peninsula will be accorded bumiputra status as long as one of his or her parents is a bumiputra. In Sabah, a child is classified a bumiputra if his or her father is one.

1Malaysai…

ABSOLUTELY STUPID … AND DEFINITELY RACIST!

BOTTOM LINE … THE DOMINANT RACE IS OF COURSE MALAY.

i’m still waiting for what our chip ministah have to say about this case…

There is one thing I’ve heard in the past la… not sure how true is it… just share with you guys here…

There was an email circulating around mentioning a case that Malays don’t need to pay tax when they are dining in Pizza Hut, whereas all other races need to pay the tax? Frankly speaking, I’m not really believe it la… just to share with you guys here and see if any of you ever heard about this before?

What happen if a son (bumiputera+chinese) then marry a chinese and have a child who becomes (bumiputera+chinese+chinese="?")?