Datukship for Football Coach

As expected…

Today Star…

Tuesday February 1, 2011
Datukship for Rajagopal

PUTRAJAYA: National football coach K.Rajagopal, who took Malaysia to glory by winning the AFF Suzuki Cup, is among the 256 recipients of awards and medals in conjunction with the Federal Territories Day today.

He receives the Panglima Mahkota Wilayah award, which carries the title Datuk.

A single victory and u get a title? I think Alex Furgeson and Bobby Robson perform countless victories then only the queen reward them with the title ‘Sir’. Malaysia BOLEH!!! :lol: :lol:

Nowadays, all the titles looked so cheap… so easy to get and many of the businessman just buy the titles.

anonymous ppl can buy the ‘datuk’ title nowadays. :? this even more meaningless. i dun trust ppl who have ‘datuk’ title. :evil: my nenek is ok la, i trust :lol:

Today Star…

Wednesday February 2, 2011
Sorry, Rajagopal

IN our article (The Star, Feb 1) about recipients of awards and medals in conjunction with Federal Territories Day, we inadvertently named national football coach K. Rajagopal as among those conferred the Datukship title.

It has been pointed out to us that Rajagopal was not among the recipients. We sincerely apologise to him for any embarrassment caused.

[quote=“Bones”]Today Star…

Wednesday February 2, 2011
Sorry, Rajagopal

IN our article (The Star, Feb 1) about recipients of awards and medals in conjunction with Federal Territories Day, we inadvertently named national football coach K. Rajagopal as among those conferred the Datukship title.

It has been pointed out to us that Rajagopal was not among the recipients. We sincerely apologise to him for any embarrassment caused.[/quote]

he also didnt admit that he one of the recipient of the ‘datuk’ title :? the facebook and media the one spread the news :lol:

x enuff to buy?

he deserve something