- To perform back-end processing support for branch operations.
- To examine proposal forms, insurance applications, and other documents from customers, policyholders or agents.
- To follow-up with customers, policyholders or agents on outstanding reports, cheques, policies and other documents.
- To provide counter service and attend to enquiries including handling complaints via phone calls and serve walk in customers.
- To provide support on any other office administrative and operational support as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Miri.
- Full-Time position(s) available.