Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer (Imaging) based in Miri , Malaysia to perform service execution for the healthcare imaging equipment in Malaysia.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision)
- You will escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform the Customer Care Center (CCC) on all escalation issues
- You will report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- You are responsible to ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report
- You are responsible in complying to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- You perform all jobs as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
You hold a successfully completed Bachelor / Diploma (with experience) of Engineering in related discipline, or advanced degree where required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
You have m****inimum 2 years of technical service experience and track record in maintaining/servicing medical equipment in imaging line
Your personality and skills:
You have analytical skills to identify, troubleshoot and solve system problem
You have proficiency in English and local language for training, service delivery and documentation
You are trained in basic product certification in any of the imaging equipment such as Angiography, Magnetic Resonance, Computed Tomography, Molecular Imaging, Radiation Oncology, X-Ray and Ultrasound products
You have knowledge in PACS (Imaging Radiology Software), IT and computer configuration
You able to handle customers with high expectations and best medical services.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.