**Overall purpose of the job : **
To co-ordinate and supervise all technical support related matters with relevant Customer Account and act as an Account Manager/focal point.
- Customer Account Management
- Commisioning Support
- Sales Followups & Forecast Generation
- Seek and Pursue Business Opportunity
- Customer Relationship Building
- Technical Support (Parts/Overhaul/Retrofit/FSR/etc)
- To fully comply with Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- To implement Company’s IS09001 Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Conduct Market Intelligence, Projects, etc.
Knowledge/Experience Required for the Job
Good personality, highly organized and responsible.
Skills & Deliverable
Great problem solving abilities, ability to think critically and analyze efficiently and high leadership qualities.
Ability to deal with the customers effectively, maintaining and developing relationships with existing customer via meetings, telephone calls and emails correspondence.
Ability to review individual account/sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets, gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirements.
Ability to perform contract administration and management and able to advise and verify the compliance of contractual requirement in relation to the actual and/or variation works.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent…
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 1 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Position will be based in Miri, Sarawak.