- Provide exceptional customer service to our existing customers, demonstrating empathy, building rapport and showing understanding.
- Attend to customer enquiries, coordinating with branches & managing multiple type of reports in relation with customer care functions.
- Develop win-win solutions with the customers by demonstrating outstanding negotiation & communication skills.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attract and secure customers to establish long term business relationship to ensure continuous business growth.
- Drive results and gain personal satisfaction from achieving quality outcomes for the organization.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree or its equivalent.
- At least two (2) year experience in customer service / sales / marketing role with proven track records.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia; Knowledge of Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is a pre-requisite.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Self starter, independent and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to control and lead a team