Credit Card Merchant machine Application?

As mentioned above, Does anyone have any info of the application for Credit cards merchant machine? Thanks :smiley:

You may try MBF, their office is located above Sogo Laundry at Boulevard commercial centre.

Allow me to warn you, if you are going to apply it for your new shop, make sure you do it early. Although they will tell you something like “We can only process your application when your signcraft is up and your shop is ready for business.”, telling you what, that is absolutely ridiculous. Because, the whole application process would take about a month, and the moment your shop is ready for business, from where you can get and how you can do business without the card swipe terminal for a month ?

As for me, no one has ever told me about that, and somehow I also got mislead by the representative that I deal with. I’am so unhappy, and until now, I still has not received my terminal, yet! For that I have lost a numerous business, yet, he will only tell you, “I will try…” Darn!

caesar, have you tried other banks? Is the CC terminal on rental basis? If you are interested I can find out from my friend but its not going to be MBF.

[quote=“Caesar.W”]You may try MBF, their office is located above Sogo Laundry at Boulevard commercial centre.

Allow me to warn you, if you are going to apply it for your new shop, make sure you do it early. Although they will tell you something like “We can only process your application when your signcraft is up and your shop is ready for business.”, telling you what, that is absolutely ridiculous. Because, the whole application process would take about a month, and the moment your shop is ready for business, from where you can get and how you can do business without the card swipe terminal for a month ?

As for me, no one has ever told me about that, and somehow I also got mislead by the representative that I deal with. I’am so unhappy, and until now, I still has not received my terminal, yet! For that I have lost a numerous business, yet, he will only tell you, “I will try…” Darn![/quote]

[quote=“Reno911”]caesar, have you tried other banks? Is the CC terminal on rental basis? If you are interested I can find out from my friend but its not going to be MBF.

[quote=“Caesar.W”]You may try MBF, their office is located above Sogo Laundry at Boulevard commercial centre.

As for me, no one has ever told me about that, and somehow I also got mislead by the representative that I deal with. I’am so unhappy, and until now, I still has not received my terminal, yet! For that I have lost a numerous business, yet, he will only tell you, “I will try…” Darn![/quote][/quote]

Yeah, it is on the rental basis. I haven’t tried with other bank, because the process will be more complicated and then the back end support are lousy (either from KL, Kuching or KK.)

Which bank is your friend’s one ?

southern bank (cimb now i guessed).

As for me, no one has ever told me about that, and somehow I also got mislead by the representative that I deal with. I’am so unhappy, and until now, I still has not received my terminal, yet! For that I have lost a numerous business, yet, he will only tell you, “I will try…” Darn![/quote]

Thanks for your info Caesar :smiley: , I have seen lot of shop owner was using MBF Credit Crads terminal machine and i though that bank was the most easiest to apply, Actually i was try to apply for the GPRS Base terminal machine which dont need any fixt telephone line. Which i saw so far only MBF have provide this mobile terminal machine.

By the way, can i know some basic requirement for the application of CC Terminal machine with BMF or any others bank? your kind info is much appreciate :smiley:

Hi…i am working with mbf credit card merchant…if you need help in applying, u may contact me at 012-4066077 (Winson) :smiley:

I’m looking for this service also. Anyone care to provide any update? What are the requirements normally?

try stick with maybank merchant, or go there(maybank) ask straight. because diff bank uses diff merchant services. and maybank is common to provide 12 month 0% interest(product brand base) compare to other merchant need hell lots of application.

Thank you so much for your valuable and helpful information. :smiley:

[right]maison de credit[/right]

BUMP

HI EVERYONE

Thank you so much for your information
organisme de credit